Year 10 Yearly Science Test (1 Viewer)

alan7948

HSC
Does anyone know where this test is set as i am told by teachers at our school that it is an across the state test.

Aznmichael92

HSC
alan7948 said:
Does anyone know where this test is set as i am told by teachers at our school that it is an across the state test.
um maybe its the sc science examinations?

Otherwise its just your school trials or yearly exams but it does not apply to all schools. What I mean is, different schools does it at different times. Mine is on tomorrow with history and geography...

alan7948

HSC
no the test is going to be on next tuesday and it is an across the state exam so it cant be the sc.

Maybe it is the trials

i dunno

monesh

HSC
Isn't it just a test that goes to your final report that goes to your parents?

alan7948

HSC
yep but this test is supposed to be across the state (or so i was told)

so basically all the students in the state do the same science exam

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Assuming your in NSW, and last time I checked I was in NSW and I havent heard of any state wide test next Tuesday.

November maybe

fly-away

HSC
N/A
I don't think there's a across the state examination coming up. Unless i have been misinformed? There is the school certificate coming for year10, but it's no where in this month.

shotokid0

HSC
Hi Alan!

I know you from school :)

The test is just a yearly, but it's basically LIKE the SC. So it only tests the stuff that all schools have done, not based on the stuff we did at school.

BTW, I'm in top science.

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
Hey guys.Random question,just wondering at your school do people cheat in a way where they talk to eachother during tests?

vongSTAA

HSC
LOLA!!!! said:
Hey guys.Random question,just wondering at your school do people cheat in a way where they talk to eachother during tests?
Yes a few and it's not hard to do so either, unless they decide to have a teacher watching every few tables but that would require a lot of staff so yeah. Only a bit of talking and like some hand signals but anyways it's usually the average or sped kids cheating and it's only a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)