Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Why do you know the stuff already? Have you revised it before hand? I would imagine it is hard to be bored in a language class:)
Yeah, i've studied ahead of the class and the teacher knows what i've covered with a tutor outside of school. I do a French proficiency test which is much harder than HSC continuers and extension.

tumtoom

HSC
School is weird.
I've actually been given this much hw before in earlier years and especially for math they've been due the next day, but this year is just different and more scary because it's YEAR 11. And also because I am trying so hard to keep on top of things unlike every before.
I do Economics, Legal Studies, Math Adv, Math Ext, Modern History, English Ext. and English Adv. and I have hw for all of them due after the weekend.
Trouble is there is not enough hours in a day!!
:(

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
School is weird.
I've actually been given this much hw before in earlier years and especially for math they've been due the next day, but this year is just different and more scary because it's YEAR 11. And also because I am trying so hard to keep on top of things unlike every before.
I do Economics, Legal Studies, Math Adv, Math Ext, Modern History, English Ext. and English Adv. and I have hw for all of them due after the weekend.
Trouble is there is not enough hours in a day!!
:(
True that. Work your butt off but don't stress out this weekend ! x :)

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Yes, I am a professional figure skater, I could have gone to the olympics if I was old enough.
Woah, you mean the one happening right now at Sochi? Correct me if I'm wrong, but figure doesn't have any age limits (like holy f that 15 year old russian girl...)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I'm so talented I can't even walk in a straight line

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Woah, you mean the one happening right now at Sochi? Correct me if I'm wrong, but figure doesn't have any age limits (like holy f that 15 year old russian girl...)
Figure skating does have age limits.
If u want to compete at the olympics this year, u had to have been 15 by 1st July 2013, therefore the youngest person who could have competed this time would have been born in June 30 1998.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Figure skating does have age limits.
If u want to compete at the olympics this year, u had to have been 15 by 1st July 2013, therefore the youngest person who could have competed this time would have been born in June 30 1998.
Ahh I see, tha really sucks :\ Still an amazing achievement though :D Will you be competing internationally any time soon? :3

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Ahh I see, tha really sucks :\ Still an amazing achievement though :D Will you be competing internationally any time soon? :3
maybe.. I hope i go, nobody knows for sure as they are yet to decided who goes. Will find out in about 2 weeks time.
Have a great day :D

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Guys I set up a skype study chat, PM or message me your skype username to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)