Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spatula232

HSC
you could look at the country's GDP, average incomes, access to healthcare and other services, education, literacy/numeracy rates etc. idk just some ideas
It's probably better to find GDP per capita rather than just the GDP since that'd be the average for each person...

J280

HSC
Having a Business Studies stimulus test tomorrow, any tips? Quite nervous since I'm still relatively new to the subject lol :cold:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Having a Business Studies stimulus test tomorrow, any tips? Quite nervous since I'm still relatively new to the subject lol :cold:
Since business studies is a pretty straight forward subject, make sure you know the content and form ways to memorise things: given that business studies is a matter of width of knowledge. I had a quiz earlier last week and believe me, it's very self explanatory when you know your stuff. Study, sleep early and good luck! :)

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
You think your new to the subject? Pfft... I'm one of the only students in my grade who hasn't done any commerce elective in year 9 and 10, yet I have chosen two commerce subjects this year and am regretting the fact that I didn't try it in year 9 and 10 because it actually seems somewhat interesting :D + If you want notes on the Nature of a Business Topic I can give them to you :3 :D

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
You think your new to the subject? Pfft... I'm one of the only students in my grade who hasn't done any commerce elective in year 9 and 10, yet I have chosen two commerce subjects this year and am regretting the fact that I didn't try it in year 9 and 10 because it actually seems somewhat interesting :D + If you want notes on the Nature of a Business Topic I can give them to you :3 :D
Haven't made notes yet #yolo

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
lol I swear I'm going to turn into a basement asian pree soon ...

J280

HSC
Year 9-10 Commerce was basically a bludge for me (got people to send me work LOL)
Thanks for the notes offer but I'm fine aha

J280

HSC
Since business studies is a pretty straight forward subject, make sure you know the content and form ways to memorise things: given that business studies is a matter of width of knowledge. I had a quiz earlier last week and believe me, it's very self explanatory when you know your stuff. Study, sleep early and good luck! :)

Thanks for the tips, I should really be asleep now lol :p

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I wish it was school holidays :/
Thankfully I have a careers test and interview on monday :D That means I have no classes all day.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
What is the careers test and interview about?
Aptitude test includes:
 Abstract reasoning
 Verbal reasoning
 Numerical reasoning
 Attention to detail
 Physical reasoning and
 Spatial reasoning
Career Interest Profile
Personal Style Profile

In addition students get:
 A 19-page Report with detailed profile
results and suggested Career Ideas
 A 30-minute Interview; parents can
attend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)