Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I am definitely NOT nerdy, but I am slightly socially awkward :p
Haha, don't worry! I don't have those preconceptions anymore.

Speaking of socially awkward, while I was there, no one approached me, so I decided to muster up the balls to talk to the first guy I met which turned out to be enoilgam. Nek minut I introduced myself and everyone else was like, "oh so that's who hawkrider is!"

So yeah, it felt surreal meeting people like loversinjapan, carrotsticks, justem, enoilgam, anomalousdecay, madharris, asianese, strawberrye, ROT, realisenothing, etc.

Last edited:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I'm actually considering going there early so that I can talk to a few people before the seminar.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
What's the most interesting thing you've learnt at school this year?

mrpali

HSC
can someone pm me or tell me about this seminar? this is the first im hearing of it.. Where is it and when? and what is it based on?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
can someone pm me or tell me about this seminar? this is the first im hearing of it.. Where is it and when? and what is it based on?

Just search: English seminar and click on the first result on BoS search. There's be a thread that Mei put up and it should include all the details regarding the thread. She's an amazing person and has extensive knowledge in the field of English: really hope you can make it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)