• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordie97

HSC
0.o stupid question, how do i reply to your posts individually (not privately) just like replying to your comment type of thing :L

turntaker

HSC
Also don't be stressed. Just use your time wisely and try to avoid procrastinating. You will get everything done.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
0.o stupid question, how do i reply to your posts individually (not privately) just like replying to your comment type of thing :L
Not stupid at all! It took me a while to figure this out, haha. If you're on tapatalk just tap the post and tap 'quote' then you can reply. If you're on your computer then just click a symbol like a speech bubble which should be reply to post :)

Jordie97

HSC
Not stupid at all! It took me a while to figure this out, haha. If you're on tapatalk just tap the post and tap 'quote' then you can reply. If you're on your computer then just click a symbol like a speech bubble which should be reply to post :)
Thank you :D

turntaker

HSC
The button to the right of quote allows you to multiquote. Also, welcome to BoS!
Thanks dude, I have been trying to figure this out for a while. Also how do I add a poll to a thread that I started?

Jordie97

HSC
Is there a way to get a notification when someone has replied to a forum rather then having to check? or a way to get a notification if they reply to you? I know you get a notification if they like your post but yeah :/ haha sorry :/

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Is there a way to get a notification when someone has replied to a forum rather then having to check? or a way to get a notification if they reply to you? I know you get a notification if they like your post but yeah :/ haha sorry :/
Go into your settings and turn the notification on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)