Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile12345

HSC
i know this is pretty irrelevant and nothing to do with school but can someone please help me obtain my signature? i have no idea how to create it nor how to enable it :((
It takes a few days to be able to make a signature after signing up .... :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Awesome! :D I'm doing Advanced English as well! :) I'm going to have a good year, I can feel it!
Nice to see everyone being so excited for year 11 to start. Make sure you work hard as well as be as active in school as you can. It is nice to see optimism at the start of the year-will be a motivating force that can last you through the year-best wishes for all the 2015ers to enjoy the rest of their summer holidays and excel in their studies over these few years:)

studded

HSC
I was just thinking about making this thread. :newburn:

Good luck to everybody in Year 11 this year!

Tom123456789

HSC
N/A
Good Luck to everyone. Im doing mathematics, advanced english, physics, pdhpe, legal studes, extension maths and extension english. Looking forward to a great year. I dont know what to expect that what im worried about.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thank you to everyone for their help!! I'm pretty useless at these things aha:) I really want to prepare for year 11 in the holidays but I don't know what to do and I feel so guilty D:

grace_26

HSC
I've been excited for yr 11 for ages and now I'm not so excited. I just really want to do well, I didn't do as good as I thought I would in yr 10 exams but this year I'm aiming for A's and B's instead of B's and C's

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I've been excited for yr 11 for ages and now I'm not so excited. I just really want to do well, I didn't do as good as I thought I would in yr 10 exams but this year I'm aiming for A's and B's instead of B's and C's
I believe in you 200% !you can do it but just remember not to burn out because it's year 12 that really counts :D

beyond_infinity93

HSC
Hey everyone! I'm new to the whole BoredofStudies community and am in year 11 this year haha.

So I'm doing Ext English, Ext Maths, Modern history, Ancient history, Legal studies and VA.
Can anyone tell me from experience if Modern ties in very well with Legal studies? I was thinking of dropping a history if the workload got too much during the year.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
So nervous... Hope everyone has a great 2014!

Myrdred

HSC
Extension 1 Maths, Extension 1 English, Physics, Chem and Eco LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)