Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmwa

HSC
Haha! Glad I could be of some assistance, well done on your work so far :)
Hi! Are you new??
If yes than Welcome to the amazing place where people who try not to procrastinate come to procrastinate!
If no than awks. Hi anyways! :)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know where to buy really formal looking clothes? like button ups, polos and all... i want to look pretty for girls :3

turntaker

HSC
Does anyone know where to buy really formal looking clothes? like button ups, polos and all... i want to look pretty for girls :3
Maybe you can try Google... And also if I were you I wouldn't be spending that much time worrying about appearance (unless its a really formal event). It all comes down to confidence and being nice.

Oh and "I want to look pretty for the girls" made me laugh... :p no offence dude but you sound feminine.

Last edited:

Hkaur_

HSC
Hey guys! I'm baack. yeah so funny story I forgot my password and username :S anyways I have half yearlies in like two weeks :S I dunoo where to start.

android_dev

HSC
I do XDA-Developers and Android Development in my spare time. I use to be a recognised developer but I'm no longer one.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I do XDA-Developers and Android Development in my spare time. I use to be a recognised developer but I'm no longer one.
Haha damn that's mad :D

Welcome to BoS man :D I hope you enjoy your stay here for the next two years and beyond :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)