• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
maybe..idk
yeshhh theres too much going on in my mind. it is quite distracting. i mean..i go to jbhifi every chance i get...just to see the guy...even if i have exams and should be studying T_T every time i go there i think i will say something to him, then i chicken out.
i wish there was a button in which i could erase all these thoughts for the next year and a bit T_T
Zzz at this emotional state , I don't think you could take the idea of being rejected .... It may or may not push you over the edge lol

I can tell ... That's why you're still up and not sleeping. Try not to over think too much >< and get to bed too.

Inb4 dead in school.....

rawrliongirl

HSC
Zzz at this emotional state , I don't think you could take the idea of being rejected .... It may or may not push you over the edge lol

I can tell ... That's why you're still up and not sleeping. Try not to over think too much >< and get to bed too.

Inb4 dead in school.....
ahas yeah i prob cant deal with being rejected :L
lol i have the day off but have to study for my chem exam on thursday..since prev. crush asked me out...that's totally messing with me and i probably won't be able to concentrate properly on my studying T_T f*ckn hell man, this is beginning to piss me off.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Morning guys :) have a great day at school

Simran-

HSC
Ah... I guess it's understandable. ... Given the reasoning

School > guys :p

You don't want to have these problems in your HSC.
Absolutely agree with you!
This is the WORST time to get in a relationship, you do not want a guy to be causing unnecessary problems and stress during your HSC.
I personally feel that this is also not the age to be in a relationship. Like, have crushes and all...that's normal but at the moment your studies and education is way more important than these things :)

Personally, I wouldn't even get into a relationship even in 2nd/3rd of year of uni (even if i do, my parents will kill me)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Absolutely agree with you!
This is the WORST time to get in a relationship, you do not want a guy to be causing unnecessary problems and stress during your HSC.
I personally feel that this is also not the age to be in a relationship. Like, have crushes and all...that's normal but at the moment your studies and education is way more important than these things :)

Personally, I wouldn't even get into a relationship even in 2nd/3rd of year of uni (even if i do, my parents will kill me)
well, i think I'm just going to tell him that he's a great guy and all but I'm not sure if this is a good time for this. And I could say I'm pretty messed up right now and I'm emotionally/mentally unstable and I just feel like I need to sort myself out before diving into something like this. oh and that I'm not the best person to be around at the moment anyway and that i just need time to sort myself out and to get myself out of this mess....

not like my parents would even let me hang out with him..not my dad anyway...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
well, i think I'm just going to tell him that he's a great guy and all but I'm not sure if this is a good time for this. And I could say I'm pretty messed up right now and I'm emotionally/mentally unstable and I just feel like I need to sort myself out before diving into something like this. oh and that I'm not the best person to be around at the moment anyway and that i just need time to sort myself out and to get myself out of this mess....

not like my parents would even let me hang out with him..not my dad anyway...
Yeah sort your crap out and simplify your life :! (Hope I don't sound like a psychologist)

Last edited:

rawrliongirl

HSC
shit i still haven't started studying for my chem exammmm ohhh I'm so screwed. better start now !! D:

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Exam periods seem so long and drawn out and tiring :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)