Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I actually wasn't that prepared to relate everything (properly) back to how connections with other people creates belonging. My evidence wasn't that strong.
Did you have a good understanding of belonging?

flyingmwa

HSC
Congrayz to everyobe for everything!
Looks like I am the only one that ain't doing so well :(

IcyRain

HSC
Did you have a good understanding of belonging?
Yes. I knew my rubric well, and knew exactly where the connection of people came from but... I don't know. All I know is that i should write more practice essays to really improve my writing skills and adaptation.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Trying to stay positive for the rest of the term....wonder how long I will last.

flyingmwa

HSC
Just came back from a drive and nearly, nearly crashed the car. No biggie
Just got in trouble thats all...

:(

rawrliongirl

HSC
Just came back from a drive and nearly, nearly crashed the car. No biggie
Just got in trouble thats all...

:(
aw haha. I still haven't got my Ls....my dad thinks it'll be a 'distraction' T_T I turn 17 in 3 months and pretty much all my friends who are already 16 have got their Ls D: :'(

flyingmwa

HSC
aw haha. I still haven't got my Ls....my dad thinks it'll be a 'distraction' T_T I turn 17 in 3 months and pretty much all my friends who are already 16 have got their Ls D: :'(
Awww
Well I just got my Ls and I am about to turn 17 in 3 months too! Yay! Haha
BUT my dad thinks the same as your dad so I told him I will go whenever he wants to! So surprisingly he was in the mood today! Yay! :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
ugh it was so annoying today bc my teachers kept pointing out to the whole class that my hair looked different -.- they kept saying "oh did you cut your hair anisah? it looks nice on you." then everyone would turn to look at me D: i hate it when that happens >.<

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
ugh it was so annoying today bc my teachers kept pointing out to the whole class that my hair looked different -.- they kept saying "oh did you cut your hair anisah? it looks nice on you." then everyone would turn to look at me D: i hate it when that happens >.<
Are you Persian by any chance?

flyingmwa

HSC
Hi Anisah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)