• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
I reckon Biology was my best science, followed by physics. Chem is just death
Year 10 physics is a joke lol. I think chemistry was the most challanging in year 10. However I nearly failed biology xD. Are you doing physics now?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Imo, chem is way easier than physics.
IMO science is super easy like wtf - how are they even real subjects lmao, if you're not gettin' 110% in science you're not even human like lol

not srs lol science is the most difficult thing haha

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Year 10 physics is a joke lol. I think chemistry was the most challanging in year 10. However I nearly failed biology xD. Are you doing physics now?
I think everything between years 7-10 is a joke.

Chem is like the easiest sub for me :)

Axio

=o
HSC
A mole is just the measure of the number of atoms/molecules in an element/compound such that:

the number of molecules/atoms divided by Avogadro's constant = the number of moles.

It is just used in chemistry because it is very inconvenient to use numbers that have 23 0s on the end of them!

EDIT:

100th Post!!!!!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Last edited:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
A mole is just the measure of the number of atoms/molecules in an element/compound such that:

the number of molecules/atoms divided by Avogadro's constant = the number of moles.

It is just used in chemistry because it is very inconvenient to use numbers that have 23 0s on the end of them!
Ooooooh ok

rawrliongirl

HSC
don't worry, at least it didn't go towards anything and u are not doing science for ur hsc.
Ur smart and a hard worker and I know u'll get 95+ :D
ugh it sucks, i was in the top 3 of my grade every year in my junior years for science, and now im like....failing :')

Axio

=o
HSC
So many peeps are doing both MX1 and EX1 :punch:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)