Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
aww :) well i'm sure you have the potential to get that, u seem so smart! hey, does it make it easier to get a higher atar if u go to a selective school?
thanks ur soo sweet :D
yeah it does slightly, but anyone from X school can achieve X atar.

matchalolz

HSC
thanks ur soo sweet :D
yeah it does slightly, but anyone from X school can achieve X atar.
haha ok then :) can people in selective schools still stuff up really badly? sorry for all the questions, but do you happen to know around what atar range would the bottom students in a selective get?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
haha ok then :) can people in selective schools still stuff up really badly? sorry for all the questions, but do you happen to know around what atar range would the bottom students in a selective get?
No worries bud :D
yeah anyone in x school can stuff up. I know someone from baulko who got 60.65.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
i'm pretty sure she will (sorry i'm going to assume you're a girl) get 99+ and will probably get into med anyways
I'm not saying she won't - she is an intelligent one (f**king shat bricks rank 1 in accelerated maths, chem and French) - but what I'm getting across is that it sounds like she's only aiming to do med with 99.95 without any consideration of the options she has if she doesn't get her first preference.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I'm not saying she won't - she is an intelligent one (f**king shat bricks rank 1 in accelerated maths, chem and French) - but what I'm getting across is that it sounds like she's only aiming to do med with 99.95 without any consideration of the options she has if she doesn't get her first preference.
I only want to med and I am soo desperate.

matchalolz

HSC
Haha but ur lucky that u have a definite goal, I've only narrowed down my options, havent decided on one degree yet... I hope my parents will approve of my final choice

turntaker

HSC
People think that if they don't get enough atar for a course its the end of the world and they won't be successful in life. The atar is only a tool that gives you direct access to universities and is able to make reaching your goal faster and easier. Of course its best to get a good atar.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
People think that if they don't get enough atar for a course its the end of the world and they won't be successful in life. The atar is only a tool that gives you direct access to universities and is able to make reaching your goal faster and easier. Of course its best to get a good atar.
that's what i think futuremedstudent's mentality is imho

no offence to her though

matchalolz

HSC
Well I'm not actually that concerned about it because my parents arent like the typical asian parents. But I also know how much easier it is if u have a good atar

Fiction

HSC
Well I'm not actually that concerned about it because my parents arent like the typical asian parents. But I also know how much easier it is if u have a good atar
This.
I'm so glad my parents aren't your stereotypical asian parent <3 I wouldn't be able to stand it :O I mean dat stress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)