• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmyyy

HSC
There is a first time for everything - cant you drag some of your school mates along?
I was trying to get lavender, justem or flying to come with me since they go to my school, but everyone is going chem seminar on the same day held by strawberrye and the rest of my friends don't really know of BOS that well so they don't really feel like coming. I'll probably just end up coming by myself anyway and see how it goes :)

simmyyy

HSC
don't be nervous, everyone is friendly and really supportive.
btw, carrot is nice and a really good presenter (I've met him)
Ahah yes, It's more that I'm so comfortable talking to them online and them meeting in person, I hope I'm not awkward about it and stuff, so that's all ahaha

enoilgam

HSC
I was trying to get lavender, justem or flying to come with me since they go to my school, but everyone is going chem seminar on the same day held by strawberrye and the rest of my friends don't really know of BOS that well so they don't really feel like coming. I'll probably just end up coming by myself anyway and see how it goes :)
Strawberrye's thing goes until 12 - ours goes until 4pm so you can come in the afternoon.

turntaker

HSC
Strawberrye's thing goes until 12 - ours goes until 4pm so you can come in the afternoon.
We need more people to go to this. There's only 13 so far.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

simmyyy

HSC
yeah mine goes through macquarie uni! aha we're technically on the same line (the yellow one) but the line is so big
Ahahah yes! Indeed it is :(
I shall message carrot now to confirm, I guess I just have to give it a shot!
inb4 I'm act like a total introvert and sit in the corner, excluded by everyone else :(

simmyyy

HSC
I don't do chem so I won't even be going there. I'll just give it a shot and come and see how it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)