Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I'm not even old enough to get my L's #sadlyfe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Congratulations Em !

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

Thank you! Maybe now I can drive to see you ;)

ivorybranches

HSC
Congrats on getting your L's!
Oh lord, I don't even want to think about driving...good luck on the roads :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Goodness me it looks terrible.

Makes me feel that you're going through a depression phase.
Haha carrot, you sounded like such a concerned parent. I literally chose random colours

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I'm not even old enough to get my L's #sadlyfe

Economics, Agriculture.

I'm sure u'll be great at driving when u start :)

Good luck in ur studies this year :)

I have to wait for almost another 2 years :/

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I'm sure u'll be great at driving when u start :)

Good luck in ur studies this year :)

I have to wait for almost another 2 years :/
I'm not so sure about that... Best of luck to you for the 2014 school year! x

Economics, Agriculture.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
No, I'm not old enough, i'm 14.
Doesn't matter, I'm only a year older .

Economics, Agriculture.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Thank you! Maybe now I can drive to see you ;)
kk ;)

Economics, Agriculture.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Just finished first day of school, here's how it went and what are my thoughts.

Period 1-2: All our cohort was called up to the library where we were given advice on how to cope with senior years. Then I was introduced to Year 7-8's in our home class, also handed our timetables even though I made one earlier.

Devotions: After that, all the year 9, 10, 11's entered the school hall to pick sports for the term.

Recess: Played some soccer, chilled with friends.

Period 3: Introduction to the Mathematics course and what the teacher expects. We went through some basic arithmetic which was pretty easy to do.

Lunch: Realised the lockers were already available to put our stuff in so I checked them and all the good ones were occupied meaning I had to pick an okayish one anyway.

Period 4: Went through expectations by our teacher on English Advanced.

Period 5: We looked into the Area of Study which was Changing Perspectives, and then we were given homework on an experience causing change that was due tomorrow, but I already finished it before class so I'm all sweet. :)

Period 6: Had my Biology class - also got introduced to teachers expectations, went through study tips and whatever. We then watched a video on angled fish which was voiced by this dude who swore a lot. After that, we did some work on the cell theory which I found to be pretty cool.

Overall, pretty relaxing first day of school, wasn't as daunting as I expected it to be. :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

Period 1-2: All our cohort was called up to the library where we were given advice on how to cope with senior years. Then I was introduced to Year 7-8's in our home class, also handed our timetables even though I made one earlier.

Devotions: After that, all the year 9, 10, 11's entered the school hall to pick sports for the term.

Period 3: Introduction to the Mathematics course and what the teacher expects. We went through some basic arithmetic which was pretty easy to do.

Lunch: Realised the lockers were already available to put our stuff in so I checked them and all the good ones were occupied meaning I had to pick an okayish one anyway.

Period 5: We looked into the Area of Study which was Changing Perspectives, and then we were given homework on an experience causing change that was due tomorrow, but I already finished it before class so I'm all sweet. :)

Period 6: Had my Biology class - also got introduced to teachers expectations, went through study tips and whatever. We then watched a video on angled fish which was voiced by this dude who swore a lot. After that, we did some work on the cell theory which I found to be pretty cool.

Overall, pretty relaxing first day of school, wasn't as daunting as I expected it to be. :)
Wow you're first day sounds awesome!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

What have I been telling everyone?.....

Tis all the mentality... If you think life will be hard, life will seem hard for you. Simple, think positively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)