Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
Naw that's cool, what about ext history ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
one of my friends is thinking of taking up hist ext. then she'll be on 5 units of history and trolling them asian parents :haha:

matchalolz

HSC
She be like #fakdemexpectaions
her parents want her to take up 4u maths but in reality she's planning on dropping ext maths, and even dropping down to general maths if a general maths class opens up next year loooool. i think she can handle 2u though. i hate pushy asian expectations, her parents want her to do med, but she's clearly a history/law/economics person

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
one of my friends is thinking of taking up hist ext. then she'll be on 5 units of history and trolling them asian parents :haha:
Wow those people are crazy smart, I couldn't handle that much history

matchalolz

HSC
Nooooo why you drop ext English ?? But yay 4u

i took up english extension with the intention of dropping. such a stupid decision but I wanted more free periods #imafag

matchalolz

HSC
Guys and gurls, how many hours of study per day are you all planning to do? I'll start, planning to do 3 hours per day.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Why? ?

Modern history has already inflicted much pain upon me with its bloated content, so I don't want to put more pressure on myself with a major work that's involved in ext history

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Guys and gurls, how many hours of study per day are you all planning to do? I'll start, planning to do 3 hours per day.
My procrastinating has meant that I'm gonna buckle down so yeah aiming for minimum 3 hours a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)