• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiction

HSC
What is wrong with the people who make your exams lol
Just saying - I would love to see people from Astroman's (cool name btw) cohort's report xD Be like, mum I got 38% in my 2u exam... but wait. That's an A!! :O :D So technically I failed, but it's all good, since everyone else did too c:

turntaker

HSC
Dude it's all good. If you do badly in prelims, just lock yourself in a basement during the holidays and study ;)
In all honesty if you ain't behind in your studies in yr 11, you're not human :O <strike> you homo sapien you</strike>

haha yeah... I was planning to get on skype and everything during holidays, and then I forgot about BOS until now. You know how much you mean to me nao <3 I kid :p

I'm good :) I had like a drama watching marathon yesterday haha xD So tired now... for all the wrong reasons lol

So... anything interesting as of late? :D I like your dp c:
Oh that's good. I hope your studies are going well. I became vice captain at my school which was kinda cool. Also I know if I do not so great its not the end of the world. I pretty much missed 2 weeks of school and got so behind. And then I went through anxiety and stress for another week because I had missed all that. I am back on track now but idk if this is enough time for my to prepare for exams. They are in 3 weeks plus I have not worked consistently throughout this year..

Stygian

HSC
past HSC students that got high marks make it, teachers don't make it, they just mark it lol
Sounds like these past students just wanted to make the present students' life hell

The average for 2u should not be less than half the average of 3u like that is stupid

turntaker

HSC
Also dangerouss, its the internet and people often will write things that you will not appreciate. I probably was wrong to make that statement but I don't thing it's a big deal since I didn't personally insult you. If you have emotional connections with the word "bae", I apologize.

Stygian

HSC
Also dangerouss, its the internet and people often will write things that you will not appreciate. I probably was wrong to make that statement but I don't thing it's a big deal since I didn't personally insult you. If you have emotional connections with the word "bae", I apologize.
Did you deliberately miss the point or what

Fiction

HSC
Oh that's good. I hope your studies are going well. I became vice captain at my school which was kinda cool. Also I know if I do not so great its not the end of the world. I pretty much missed 2 weeks of school and got so behind. And then I went through anxiety and stress for another week because I had missed all that. I am back on track now but idk if this is enough time for my to prepare for exams. They are in 3 weeks plus I have not worked consistently throughout this year..
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or if you just want to rant to someone :) I can't guarentee I'll know the anss, but if I don't at least you know I'm just as behind haha xD That and I will try my best to find out the answer so it's worth a shot :)
sweet<3 Gratulations~
haha go man the bus line you SRC exec xD :p I kid

In all seriousness, congratulations :) That's an awesome achievement :D

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Let it go lol

flyingmwa

HSC
Thanks a lot to everyone who wished me and made me feel special! You guys are the best! Xx

Fiction

HSC
She's just a bit annoyed :p
:O Long time no talk :D Again, I have a crazy internal clock, so I'm not sure if it's actually been a long time since we last talk typed but yeah :D

How's it going m8? -resists urge to copy comment to turntaker- :p

turntaker

HSC
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or if you just want to rant to someone :) I can't guarentee I'll know the anss, but if I don't at least you know I'm just as behind haha xD That and I will try my best to find out the answer so it's worth a shot :)
sweet<3 Gratulations~
haha go man the bus line you SRC exec xD :p I kid

In all seriousness, congratulations :) That's an awesome achievement :D
Thanks for the offer :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
:O Long time no talk :D Again, I have a crazy internal clock, so I'm not sure if it's actually been a long time since we last talk typed but yeah :D

How's it going m8? -resists urge to copy comment to turntaker- :p
Not bad not bad

Uni is getting busier I suppose :p

Fiction

HSC
Not bad not bad

Uni is getting busier I suppose :p
:O I forgot your a uni student alkdfjaldkfjalsdfj
haha apparently uni's like taking a hsc every 6 weeks... idk what to say other than
SUCKER Life will get better isocheesy//sob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)