Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
does anyone have a fast way of cramming content in two days?
Eat sleep study repeat

I prepared for all my exams the day before and I find that the best way is to do questions and read over and write out summarised parts of the theory

mp2250

HSC
hsc ag is basically the weird horse girls and james ruse kids, so I could get band 6 pretty easy regardless lel

japanese is private school kids and selective school ones because nobody else is stupid enough to do continuers... aiming for band 6 but expecting band 4. (looked at the japanese extension syllabus and it's basically advanced english... but in japanese)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Eat sleep study repeat

I prepared for all my exams the day before and I find that the best way is to do questions and read over and write out summarised parts of the theory
that would only work if I knew my content which I currently don't

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
record it onto ur phone and keep it on replay until it is engraved into your brain
not really effective. might as well sleep with the textbook under your pillow

I have very brief summaries on both subjects if that's any help.
yeah just go over them. If you legit don't "know anything" then gg but you should have picked up one or 2 things from class

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
yeah just go over them. If you legit don't "know anything" then gg but you should have picked up one or 2 things from class
well, normally I just say my notes out loud and rewrite them

plus I do have a general understanding of economics pertaining to the real world so that may do some good

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
that would only work if I knew my content which I currently don't
Then I guess you know where to start and how to continue onwards after that

I see that you have to revise eco and seeing as it's content heavy I suggest going onto youtube, some people put up amazing videos on different concepts and help you understand them, and if I'm correct KhanAcademy put up videos for eco and if so then you know where to start

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
well, normally I just say my notes out loud and rewrite them

plus I do have a general understanding of economics pertaining to the real world so that may do some good
should be fine then, dw. Stay on BoS for a little longer

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Then I guess you know where to start and how to continue onwards after that

I see that you have to revise eco and seeing as it's content heavy I suggest going onto youtube, some people put up amazing videos on different concepts and help you understand them, and if I'm correct KhanAcademy put up videos for eco and if so then you know where to start
yeah, videos will be useful but it's a matter of teaching someone that will indicate whether I know my shit or not

anyhow, better get off BoS and start cramming

bye guise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)