• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanU_Not

HSC
Drafted by the maths department and some questions are apparently from papers that have been bought, so I guess it's a mixture of the two :D
I thought schools only bought HSC paper questions and bs their way through prelims lol.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Wow wow wowwwww!!!! I've finished my prelims... We are heading into our FINAL year of school. It's , like, the beginning of the end. I don't believe it! It still hasn't really sunk in yet. This is kinda scary. Wowww

IcyRain

HSC
Year 12, HSC, ATAR, Board of Studies, Tom Alegounarias.

Worst words in the world.

lpodtouch

HSC
Wow wow wowwwww!!!! I've finished my prelims... We are heading into our FINAL year of school. It's , like, the beginning of the end. I don't believe it! It still hasn't really sunk in yet. This is kinda scary. Wowww
I just finished prelims too. Year 12 imminently awaits :p

J280

HSC
Feels like yesterday when I made my first post on this thread (dat cliche tho hahaha)
first post here in a long time :p

lpodtouch

HSC
Holidays are coming up soon - I'm quite glad year 11 doesn't count because prelim results were anti-climactic.

lpodtouch

HSC
SAME HERE!

I threw out 99% of all of my Prelim stuff this afternoon, feels so good. I also got all of my Google Drive folders named and colour coded :)

Starting Business notes tonight or tomorrow!
Ahaha the best feeling.
Wow you're very dedicated!

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
SAME HERE!

I threw out 99% of all of my Prelim stuff this afternoon, feels so good. I also got all of my Google Drive folders named and colour coded :)

Starting Business notes tonight or tomorrow!
Still learning stuff in maths so I'll be chucking all the stuff away tomorrow :3

Speaking of tomorrow it's the day I get my Extension mark back :/

matchalolz

HSC
Still learning stuff in maths so I'll be chucking all the stuff away tomorrow :3

Speaking of tomorrow it's the day I get my Extension mark back :/
good luck man! I got 78% for ext and I feel like a bitch for complaining despite being quite a bit over average but my inner asian instincts take over and I feel like it's such a shit mark :haha:

improved heaps since last time though and i finished all my circle geo today since i was feeling extra determined to pulverise my next maths test *cracks knuckles*

smashed my 2u test though and it was the best maths mark I've ever gotten in my entire life

Axio

=o
HSC
good luck man! I got 78% for ext and I feel like a bitch for complaining despite being quite a bit over average but my inner asian instincts take over and I feel like it's such a shit mark :haha:

improved heaps since last time though and i finished all my circle geo today since i was feeling extra determined to pulverise my next maths test *cracks knuckles*

smashed my 2u test though and it was the best maths mark I've ever gotten in my entire life
That's a great mark! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)