Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
hmmm.
my favourites would probably be........Multimedia, Advanced English, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering Studies, Maths/Ext 1... :3 Actually, engineering, maths and ext 1 maths are tied for last place :3 weird.. i used to hate english but im actually enjoying it now.
Me too, I'm starting to like English as well.

Hear that Justem? I'm liking English. There, I said it.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
What AOS in Advanced is everybody doing, and what are your prescribed texts? I'm doing Journeys, text is The Book Thief. Looking for related texts, any suggestions?
ermmm...im doing journeys as well. I dont know what my prescribed text is yet :3
i hate how we're doing discovery for the hsc and we wont have anything we can study off and get ideas from bc its a completely new thing >.>

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

I'm so proud of you man, you're becoming the person I've always wanted you to be :')

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC

hehe, i used to hate going to English everyday, but now for some reason I'm actually enjoying it. Science used to be my most favourite subject, but idk anymore :/

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I have a love/hate relationship with maths: that's why I'm not taking ext 1lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

Anxiety sucks
I'm always super anxious during math exams: I have no idea why... My hands shake as I read through the paper, I feel the need to drink water every 5 minutes and I get the occasional butterflies in my stomach. It's so bad, I cannot deal. Someone help me get over this omg.

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

I'm always super anxious during math exams: I have no idea why... My hands shake as I read through the paper, I feel the need to drink water every 5 minutes and I get the occasional butterflies in my stomach. It's so bad, I cannot deal. Someone help me get over this omg.

Economics, Agriculture.

Same! Especially right before the exam, I'm a mess. Once we were about to get the results for an exam and I had such a bad anxiety attack that I started shuddering and my eyes watered uncontrollably, I had to lie down on the floor for ten minutes just to calm down. I have issues.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC

Same! Especially right before the exam, I'm a mess. Once we were about to get the results for an exam and I had such a bad anxiety attack that I started shuddering and my eyes watered uncontrollably, I had to lie down on the floor for ten minutes just to calm down. I have issues.
I'm the same omg. I need someone to help me get over this pls.

Economics, Agriculture.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A

I had this last year for a yearly exam for maths. Thought I did badly, come to the results, I somehow do extremely well which made me laugh so much at how I manage to even pass.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Alright guys, tomorrow is the second and last time I have the trial for Delta Education. As I promised, I will give it a review of whether it's worth it.

J280

HSC
I wouldn't survive 3 hours of tutoring :( 2 max for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)