Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Easy for you to say, having survived in one piece LOL
tbh maybe I just seem really busy because I always need to feel occupied haha!
But you need to remember you get four months of holidays as a reward for completion of HSC, surely that is a temptation enough for you to keep working hard:)-believe me, you are better off being productive than being subjected to the grasps of solitude that typifies the endurance of prolonged period of boredom with nothing much to do.

studynerd

HSC
Quick question... how detailed should prelim notes be? I wanna make notes for chem, physics and economics.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Quick question... how detailed should prelim notes be? I wanna make notes for chem, physics and economics.

As detailed as is necessary for you to comprehend what you wrote and for the information to adequate answer each dot point in a comprehensive manner.

studynerd

HSC
As detailed as is necessary for you to comprehend what you wrote and for the information to adequate answer each dot point in a comprehensive manner.
I believe the chemistry syllabus contains about 200 dot points, is a page on each point a little too much?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe the chemistry syllabus contains about 200 dot points, is a page on each point a little too much?

That would add to 200 pages, yes it is too much. I have never seen prelim Chem notes as big as 200...

Briefer dot points can be combined with larger dot points as they cover information under the same guise.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
That would add to 200 pages, yes it is too much. I have never seen prelim Chem notes as big as 200...

Briefer dot points can be combined with larger dot points as they cover information under the same guise.
This has the additional benefit of allowing you to think more deeply about the connections between dot points and allow your understanding of the course to be in a coherent whole.

studynerd

HSC

This has the additional benefit of allowing you to think more deeply about the connections between dot points and allow your understanding of the course to be in a coherent whole.
Thx guys :D I think I'll get started on the note making...

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
But you need to remember you get four months of holidays as a reward for completion of HSC, surely that is a temptation enough for you to keep working hard:)-believe me, you are better off being productive than being subjected to the grasps of solitude that typifies the endurance of prolonged period of boredom with nothing much to do.
Haha yes! The 4 month holiday seems epic!! I have so many plans post HSC I really can't wait for these 9 months to be over lol

My notes for physics were very detailed but concise. You want to cover enough content that when you practice responses, you want to exceed the average ones and make them a definite band 6 or full mark response :p

studynerd

HSC
My notes for physics were very detailed but concise. You want to cover enough content that when you practice responses, you want to exceed the average ones and make them a definite band 6 or full mark response :p
Have you already started doing practice exams? O.O

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Gah! The circle geometry is so freakin' time consuming and hard to understand... That's it! I'm doing some English work instead.

(Das right justem - you heard me! Imma do some Engrish)

jacqui-xo

HSC
Any one else super excited to actually get into the courses? :))))))

I hope to drop Ancient and pick up Extension History for Year 12

ATAR goal around 80?

good luck my friends! :) x x x x

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
Hi, how are you guys doing?

Can't believe we've already finished week 2!

Anyways, what has been your favourite subject so far?
It'll have to be Economics for me ;). My least favourite is Studies of Religion -_-...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)