Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
i didnt know how to the quote thing, but sorry about that. what is society and culture?
No worries :) society and culture is just about learning about different civilisations and cultures around the world, it's quite fun! I'm just doing it as a filler so that in year 12 I could do 4 unit English

RebeccaPecovski

HSC
No worries :) society and culture is just about learning about different civilisations and cultures around the world, it's quite fun! I'm just doing it as a filler so that in year 12 I could do 4 unit English
thats pretty cool, they dont offer that subject at my school. im doing studies of religion as a filler

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
My school usually ranks in the 500's but last year finally ranked in the 400's... Woo! Haha
Yay good on ya! Honestly your school ranks don't matter as long as YOU yourself try hard

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I know, I like my little school even if it's not ranked particularly great :)
So glad to know you're thinking that way because a lot of kids think they can't perform in 'low ranking' school, totally wrong! It's all up to you :) I believe in you 100%

Examine

same
HSC
So glad to know you're thinking that way because a lot of kids think they can't perform in 'low ranking' school, totally wrong! It's all up to you :) I believe in you 100%
Also some people on this site think that if you're not in the top 100 you need to be in the top 3 for everything to do well. My ranks weren't too good and I went to a school ranked in the 150s and ended up getting a decent ATAR.

DLMisme

HSC
Well I used to go to a much high ranking school and my experience there was horrible. Changing schools was the best thing I've ever done, I considered going back for year 11/12 but there's no way I'd be happy there. I'd rather enjoy my time and do well at my current school than put up with all the crap at my old one just because of it's ranking. Thankyou very much, that means a lot :)

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
School rank bottom 200's. gg to my atar. better apply for tafe b4 all the places r taken... which tafe would u recommend gois and gurls?

IcyRain

HSC
I wonder what everyone's first lesson will be. God I hope it's not English or SoR for me :p

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Positive vibes everyone
Haha! Yes, I agree! As a motivator, I'll share a little somethin' with you guys ;) Even if you go to a lower ranking school, you can achieve anything if you put the time, and effort into it; my cousin went to a 300+ ranked school and ended up with a 99+ atar. So, just because your school doesn't rank very well, it doesn't mean you can't achieve great results. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)