Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
Haha! Yes, I agree! As a motivator, I'll share a little somethin' with you guys ;) Even if you go to a lower ranking school, you can achieve anything if you put the time, and effort into it; my cousin went to a 300+ ranked school and ended up with a 99+ atar. So, just because your school doesn't rank very well, it doesn't mean you can't achieve great results. :D
I'm assuming she topped all of her subjects? Thus, she wasn't affected much by her school rank... but on the other hand, if u fuck up, gg to ur atar. Maccas 4lyfe.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Haha! Yes, I agree! As a motivator, I'll share a little somethin' with you guys ;) Even if you go to a lower ranking school, you can achieve anything if you put the time, and effort into it; my cousin went to a 300+ ranked school and ended up with a 99+ atar. So, just because your school doesn't rank very well, it doesn't mean you can't achieve great results. :D
+1

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I find myself posting a lot in this thread even though i'm not even in year 11

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I believe in you
Okay lets see:

Maths 3U - nope fuck dat
Maths 4U - not going to even answer that
Economics - nope i can't even write an eco essay
Legal - hopefully i drop it this term
Modern history - yes the only subject that i'm confident in
English - nope fuck dat

ok so i only have hope in modern hahaha wow but i won't be able to state rank it lol i wish

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Okay lets see:

Maths 3U - nope fuck dat
Maths 4U - not going to even answer that
Economics - nope i can't even write an eco essay
Legal - hopefully i drop it this term
Modern history - yes the only subject that i'm confident in
English - nope fuck dat

ok so i only have hope in modern hahaha wow but i won't be able to state rank it lol i wish
State rank modern, I know you can do it, then make a fortune of carrot

Fawun

Queen
HSC
State rank modern, I know you can do it, then make a fortune of carrot
Well first I need to get my shit together lol fucks sake so much work to do before Wednesday

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
I'm assuming she topped all of her subjects? Thus, she wasn't affected much by her school rank... but on the other hand, if u fuck up, gg to ur atar. Maccas 4lyfe.
Hehe, yeah, she pretty much did top her subjects- she was dux, so yeah.. Haha!

studynerd

HSC
Some one from my 160+ ranking school (not very accurate) got an atar of 99.7 (topped all his subjects and he was like..... brilliant at MX2..). In the 2013 (last years) HSC.. a guy got 99.3 or 99.4.. and he only topped MX1,MX2 and came second in ENGLISH ADV.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)