Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Really that desperate to see the hot guy?
he's really hot and really sweet and makes me happy :L plus i just love that shop so i wanted to go look at some dvds.
but omg his haaaiiirrrr <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 he has the hottest hair. its like the coolest emo hairstyle :3 i die whenever i see him.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Another question for you guise:

What subjects does your year 12 cohort excel in each year?
hmmm...we do pretty good at IT stuff since we are a tech school, and we don't do too bad in english. actually i don't really know tbh.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
he's really hot and really sweet and makes me happy :L plus i just love that shop so i wanted to go look at some dvds.
but omg his haaaiiirrrr <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 he has the hottest hair. its like the coolest emo hairstyle :3 i die whenever i see him.
I'd expect this from a girl in love with a boyband, but a guy working at an electronics store o_O

Regardless it's good to see that some girls have different preferences when it comes to guys

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

I don't even know man, my schools apparently good at everything

Apologies if I sound like an egotistical douche bag, I'm just basing it on what I've heard from past HSC students

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Whenever I visit anyone's profile from this thread I see that the first post on their profile is form a woman named Rebecca Zammit o_O

Just curious as to whether I missed something that she offered

Or whether it's just :spam:

matchalolz

HSC
Whenever I visit anyone's profile from this thread I see that the first post on their profile is form a woman named Rebecca Zammit o_O

Just curious as to whether I missed something that she offered

Or whether it's just :spam:
huh? i dont see this rebecca person

Examine

same
HSC

I'm not a 2015er but I guess I'll answer anyway.

It was mainly Business Studies (accelerated carry), Legal, PD/H/PE, and 3u Maths. On good years Chem seemed to do alright as well.

I don't even know man, my schools apparently good at everything

Apologies if I sound like an egotistical douche bag, I'm just basing it on what I've heard from past HSC students
It's basically true though given that it's one of the best comprehensive schools despite having so many people. :haha:

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
I'd expect this from a girl in love with a boyband, but a guy working at an electronics store o_O

Regardless it's good to see that some girls have different preferences when it comes to guys
hehehe :p
i do love one direction though :L
but this guy...is so hot....i don't even know his name though :(

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
aww haha, i totally understand actually :p i hardly ever see guys...
i see guys everyday (boys school right near mine, take the same buses as us and stuff) but most of them are just bleh....and really annoying. theres only a small portion who are actually nice and stuff. i wanna kill most of the guys i see :chainsaw:

but omg this guy who works at JB is aekjfdmowr;ldskmfjnwr :inlove:
he's so sweet and has the most amazing hair. although, most of my friends don't know why i like guys with emo hair. i just have..this attraction to them... :p
when i first saw him i was like :jawdrop:
and now every time my parents say they wanna go shopping at the shopping centre where this JBHIFI is at I'm just like take me with youuuuuuu :dog:

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
i see guys everyday (boys school right near mine, take the same buses as us and stuff) but most of them are just bleh....and really annoying. theres only a small portion who are actually nice and stuff. i wanna kill most of the guys i see :chainsaw:

but omg this guy who works at JB is aekjfdmowr;ldskmfjnwr :inlove:
he's so sweet and has the most amazing hair. although, most of my friends don't know why i like guys with emo hair. i just have..this attraction to them... :p
when i first saw him i was like :jawdrop:
and now every time my parents say they wanna go shopping at the shopping centre where this JBHIFI is at I'm just like take me with youuuuuuu :dog:
That is dedication

Try pulling some smooth moves on him, like ask him for some help/advice in regards to a certain product and then eventually drift away from that and have a normal conversation

+ Mhhm I have this feeling he's 2 - 5 years older than you :santa:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Just want to remind you all that this is a thread for school talk, not hot guys.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
That is dedication

Try pulling some smooth moves on him, like ask him for some help/advice in regards to a certain product and then eventually drift away from that and have a normal conversation

+ Mhhm I have this feeling he's 2 - 5 years older than you :santa:
lol Crisium, you're like the relationship guru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)