Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simran-

HSC
Reading all this ^ I am just so glad I have completely cut off the whole science faction from my life...Such a relief
Tho I will admit it was a little humiliating when my baby bro asked me a science qu and I had absolutely no idea
Oh well ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
I'm so glad I don't do chem. The only science I do is Bio.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
My cohort isn't that competitive at all! Like only a 1/4 actually try and want to do well so that means I'm more comfortable getting top internal ranks and annihilating the externals. :)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
My cohort isn't that competitive at all! Like only a 1/4 actually try and want to do well so that means I'm more comfortable getting top internal ranks and annihilating the externals. :)
My cohort is all competitive and hence we're the top 10. Getting the top spots is like acing all the tests or exams.

ivorybranches

HSC
Yeah, but you want a strong cohort! It's the same at my school, so I'm scared I'll be a tad bit over confident when it comes to externals :S

tumtoom

HSC
Yeah, but that's why you want to get good ranks!
tho don't you think it's perhaps a little stuffed up that the NSW ATAR and your entire school years ending with the HSC is about a rank...
I wish we could just get average percentages instead of ranks because I feel like NSW is practically screaming that how good you are is defined by comparison of you to everyone else.
Ranks just make people competitive and well... kind of bitchy
True story

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
tho don't you think it's perhaps a little stuffed up that the NSW ATAR and your entire school years ending with the HSC is about a rank...
I wish we could just get average percentages instead of ranks because I feel like NSW is practically screaming that how good you are is defined by comparison of you to everyone else.
Ranks just make people competitive and well... kind of bitchy
True story
Unfortunately, the HSC is a flawed system.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
HSC can go die T_T i hate exams, it's a stupid way to test people's abilities. some people do well in exams, others don't well, even if they study their butts off. i don't usually do too amazingly in exams but i can do the work in class and i do pretty good in other assessments and assignments, i just never really had the ability to do super well in exams...so i guess when it comes to the HSC exams I'm pretty much screwed.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
HSC can go die T_T i hate exams, it's a stupid way to test people's abilities. some people do well in exams, others don't well, even if they study their butts off. i don't usually do too amazingly in exams but i can do the work in class and i do pretty good in other assessments and assignments, i just never really had the ability to do super well in exams...so i guess when it comes to the HSC exams I'm pretty much screwed.
That's why you do past papers under exam conditions. :)

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
does anyone else have the inability to study or do homework/assignments in silence or is that just me?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
does anyone else have the inability to study or do homework/assignments in silence or is that just me?
Silence is the best

It keeps you focused so you don't drift off

If I had that at my house I would love it :D

I honestly don't understand how people listen to music while they work though :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)