Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Don't feel inferior :)

Not everyone is the same.
Honesty, I wished I had taken my junior years a bit more seriously.

I could've been in the 5.3 maths class for years 9 and 10 except I was in 5.2.

I could've moved up from the second bottom English class to the top but I wasn't bothered to and yet I still chose Advanced.

I could've kept MX1 and taken MX2 if I had the competence except I obviously don't so I'm on 2U.

So much regret

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

I could've moved up from the second bottom English class to the top but I wasn't bothered to and yet I still chose Advanced.

I could've kept MX1 and taken MX2 if I had the competence except I obviously don't so I'm on 2U.

So much regret
Pursue subjects you love and do the best you can. One can only control the present and that is all one needs to do-to make the most of the current moment-so don't regret what you can't change and continue to advance towards getting closer to your dreams every day:)

Lalaloop

HSC
Hey Year 11 2014! :D

I would really like to make some friends who are in the same HSC year as me... Hope I can meet some of you here at BOS :)

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Pursue subjects you love and do the best you can. One can only control the present and that is all one needs to do-to make the most of the current moment-so don't regret what you can't change and continue to advance towards getting closer to your dreams every day:)
Strawberrye, how's uni life compared to the HSC?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A

So much regret
I think the subjects u do are great and i know u are a hard worker and smart so u can smash ur goals.
Don't think negatively, think about ur goals and achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)