Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
omg there are like 20 formulas you have to remember :'(
Try to understand the formulas instead of remembering them. Because what if you come across an unorthodox question and you don't know how to derive?

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
i think I'm going to drop maths ext 1 after my half yearlies..... :| its too hard :(
haven't started studying for maths yet x( only subject I've made notes for so far is biology :S

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Guys, maths doesn't have to be a pain if you let it be! Understand the bloody formulas and learn how to manipulate them and you'll enjoy maths more!

flyingmwa

HSC
Hey Year 11 2014! :D

I would really like to make some friends who are in the same HSC year as me... Hope I can meet some of you here at BOS :)
Hey buddy! You will sure make great friends here! BOS is an amazing place to be! ♥

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Try to understand the formulas instead of remembering them. Because what if you come across an unorthodox question and you don't know how to derive?
Good point! But some of them are so arcane that the only thing that's left is to rote learn them :'(

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
hmm i am not to sure to be honest, if i release it to everyone there might be someone who will try to exploit certain parts or something. But i will see what happens after the site is up and running

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
@Soulful

Oh yeah, for sure. If there is no interconnection then you have to memorise.

Nonetheless, I still think it's important to understand the things you're learning.

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
I had a week off at Dad's... Is that a bad thing? :/

Starting to get some work done. Totally changed my VArt Major work idea. It's due in three weeks ahh crap.
I don't have half yearlies until Week 3.

tumtoom

HSC
Honesty, I wished I had taken my junior years a bit more seriously.

I could've been in the 5.3 maths class for years 9 and 10 except I was in 5.2.

I could've moved up from the second bottom English class to the top but I wasn't bothered to and yet I still chose Advanced.

I could've kept MX1 and taken MX2 if I had the competence except I obviously don't so I'm on 2U.

So much regret
^ No!
I was in 5.3 and top English class and it makes no difference, especially English
Be glad you didn't take junior years too seriously... had fun before the 'serious' senior years and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)