Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simran-

HSC
Tomorrow night?. Im going with a few friends.
lucky! i would never be allowed to with friends o the city at night!
firstly i haven't even been during the day....so how could i go at night :/

turntaker

HSC
lucky! i would never be allowed to with friends o the city at night!
firstly i haven't even been during the day....so how could i go at night :/
I didn't think I would be allowed as well but I guess my parents think I am mature now lol.. and they know my friends.

matchalolz

HSC
currently sitting at home, trying to write my economics notes :/ thank god i don't have an exam today though, i really needed this time to start studying for eco

RebeccaPecovski

HSC
Anyone know any good year 12 jersey nicknames for the name rebecca. haha we need to come up with nicknames, and im not sure what to do??? we are organising this in year 11 to have ready for year 12.

Hkaur_

HSC
Heyy guys.. so like I got my chem and math results back and I failed my exams for those subjects.. i'm now thinking I should drop down to general math :S like whaat? but I hope all of youse aced your exams.. I need to get everything together.... on a positive note;; Its FRIDAY!

Last edited:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Anyone know any good year 12 jersey nicknames for the name rebecca. haha we need to come up with nicknames, and im not sure what to do??? we are organising this in year 11 to have ready for year 12.
Hey Rebecca :) I'm not the most creative person and can't give you any suggestions but feel free to post on 'the nonsense thread' to ask for some suggestions.

Heyy guys.. so like I got my chem and math results back and I failed my exams for those subjects.. i'm now thinking I should drop down to general math :S like whaat? on a positive note;; Its FRIDAY!
You need to identify the problem - why are you failing math? Is it because you don't understand the concepts? This is a question you need to ask yourself as even with general math - you MUST understand mathematical concepts to succeed in the course. Do you not like calculus/algebra? This is the main reason why many students choose general as it isn't a CALCULUS based course - if this is not the reason and you enjoy the contents taught in the advanced course: I'd recommend that you stick with it (personally, I find the course enjoyable as I have interest in the concepts taught). So before you consider dropping or if you are, ask yourself those questions to see which course is best suited to you and your ability, to ensure that you succeed in them !

- dangerouss

Simran-

HSC
I didn't think I would be allowed as well but I guess my parents think I am mature now lol.. and they know my friends.
My parents know that Im mature too...but the idea of going to the city at night on a train with friends doesn't quite please them -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)