Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiction

HSC
i asked my mom this, u probs have eyelid myokymia which is caused by stress or alcohol or tiredness or eye strain or dry eyes or allergies. I suggest you use eye drops if that's possible. i hope u get better :)
wow o3o I used to have it all the time when I was a kid, and I slept a solid 7-10 hours a day back then haha xD I just thought my eye liked to jump around or something lewl, thanks for the explanation C:

rawrliongirl

HSC
im so sleepy -o- i have to wake up before 5 tomorrow lel..and then on thursday I have to get up at 2 and then maybe get an hour or so of sleep after the game and wake up again by 5 ahahahaha :') #WorldCupLife :L :L

lavender1001

HSC
I got my 2u half yearly back, 52/54 I was so happyyyyy
Haha just wait I'll I get my 3u tho :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If I got that good, I would seriously strip butt naked and run around my house. lol. That is a beautiful mark. For 3u, I only had like 12 min for the whole circle geo section...sed lyf. :(

Simran-

HSC
I got my 2u half yearly back, 52/54 I was so happyyyyy
Haha just wait I'll I get my 3u tho :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
congrats! that's an excellent mark! :D
i wish i was able to do that well in my maths exam.

turntaker

HSC
Not sleeping tonight..

update: it is 2:05am. I am awake

Last edited:

GabbDee

HSC
I am, though I go to a small school so am in the process of doing extensions 2 through distance, which may make things more difficult

matchalolz

HSC
got rekt in my eco assessment today, anyone know how to improve in long response? so pissed off because we had to learn the whole topic but of course the question is only based on one thing. memorised so many stats and i didn't get to use them all fk my lyfe

matchalolz

HSC
does anyone know what texts your school is doing next year? I've heard rumours that my school will be doing "Mrs Dalloway" and the film "The Hours". Anyone else doing this?

turntaker

HSC
does anyone know what texts your school is doing next year? I've heard rumours that my school will be doing "Mrs Dalloway" and the film "The Hours". Anyone else doing this?
Omg... im doing this next year.. SO BORING..

we could have chosen 1984...

matchalolz

HSC
Omg... im doing this next year.. SO BORING..

we could have chosen 1984...
hahaha apparently when the teachers at my school are trying to decide on texts they full argue over them :haha:
they're still arguing about the rest of our text choices lol

are you going to start reading the novel and watching the film?

turntaker

HSC
hahaha apparently when the teachers at my school are trying to decide on texts they full argue over them :haha:
they're still arguing about the rest of our text choices lol

are you going to start reading the novel and watching the film?
Yes but not this year. The teacher gave us a choice and since my advanced class is 95% female they voted for that crappy book and movie

matchalolz

HSC
Yes but not this year. The teacher gave us a choice and since my advanced class is 95% female they voted for that crappy book and movie
seriously? students get no choice in my school but my class is 100% female, and all the english teachers are female too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)