Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
finally done my stupid scaffold for my historical investigation essay -it's so shit. i dont even know why the teacher wants to mark our scaffold but whatever. I always manage to start everything on the day before it is due, no matter how many times i tell myself not to do it, I still do. I will never learn.

turntaker

HSC
sup dude :D Long time no type :D (maybe, idk, I'm both time warped and directionally challenged)
I post yesterday haha.. I think -.-
and nothing much. trying to fix my study patterns
I wonder, what's everyone's daily/weekly excersise routine? C: I need to try and be more fit >D <~ getting ol' here D: Hitting menopause soon D}:
Does walking to and from school count?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
finally done my stupid scaffold for my historical investigation essay -it's so shit. i dont even know why the teacher wants to mark our scaffold but whatever. I always manage to start everything on the day before it is due, no matter how many times i tell myself not to do it, I still do. I will never learn.
I'm just adding the finishing touches to mine lol.

I really wished I'd picked a topic more to my interest, I hate my project so much.

lavender1001

HSC
It was great, i finish school today!
now i can study 6-8hrs a day.
Does your school finish really early or something because I've only got 6 hours after school (4pm-10pm) and I spend about 1.5 hours resting, eating and showering. That means I can only do about 4.5 hours studying. Even if you do have a good study timetable, how do you have so much time after school?

band6

HSC
i was told that i'm receiving my second N award for not coming to ancient history class three times in a row.
can someone tell me the board of studies attendance requirements for preliminary course and N award system work.
thanks

lavender1001

HSC
Everyone! I'm in the jazz instrumental band at school and we just auditioned for Celebrating the Arts and we got accepted! I'm so happy because I seriously thought we wouldnt get in. Yay!! Now I get more time to study for my prelims! :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
Everyone! I'm in the jazz instrumental band at school and we just auditioned for Celebrating the Arts and we got accepted! I'm so happy because I seriously thought we wouldnt get in. Yay!! Now I get more time to study for my prelims! :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
congratz.. I love jazz and I always wanted to learn it. What instrument do you play. I think id love to learn jazz guitar or bass.

andrewriis

HSC
Hey guys, for a project I am doing a petition on how the education system can restrict us. I'm sure some of you BOS users including myself hate that whether we make it into university or not is based on how good we are at memorising stuff and remembering it in an exam that has no relevance to real life. If you could 'sign' it that would really help, we want to show governments and universities that it shouldn't be like this!

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/christopher-pyne-together-we-can-free-education

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Does your school finish really early or something because I've only got 6 hours after school (4pm-10pm) and I spend about 1.5 hours resting, eating and showering. That means I can only do about 4.5 hours studying. Even if you do have a good study timetable, how do you have so much time after school?
Nope, i finish normal time like other schools.
I catch the train and so it doesn't take much time to get home.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
i exercise once a week for 1-2 hours. not my choice though, my mum literally drags me to the gym D: i think i need to find a sport i actually like, problem is i really want to ice skate but parents say no
where do u want to skate at?

turntaker

HSC
That's awesome. Cello has a great sound, I like it more than the violin. Do you guys play contemporary jazz? I haven't seen many cellos or classical instruments (other than a double bass) in jazz bands. Its mainly drums, bass, guitar, sax, vocals, piano etc, but I think this is jazz/rock.

Fiction

HSC
View attachment 30573

Last pic I had taken of it but I've done half the sky now :)
OMG<3 that's so pretty xD Are you aiming for artexpress? WHat's your concept? I bet you'll get into art express XDD

As a side note, idk why but it reminds me of deltora quest's drawings.... as in the style - it's really smooth and airbrush like, even though (i'm guessing here) the linear strokes look like coloured pencil.

Fiction

HSC
i exercise once a week for 1-2 hours. not my choice though, my mum literally drags me to the gym D: i think i need to find a sport i actually like, problem is i really want to ice skate but parents say no
I play netball, but am not enjoying it atm due to crappy coach... :c That and I spend junior school sitting on my rump, relying on my fast-fleeing metabolism xD;

Wow iceskaters look so graceful :) I love watching them, though I'll be scared crap-less if I had to skate lol

andrewriis

HSC
Hey guys, for a project I am doing a petition on how the education system can restrict us. I'm sure some of you BOS users including myself hate that whether we make it into university or not is based on how good we are at memorising stuff and remembering it in an exam that has no relevance to real life. If you could 'sign' it that would really help, we want to show governments and universities that it shouldn't be like this!

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/christopher-pyne-together-we-can-free-education

Fiction

HSC
i was told that i'm receiving my second N award for not coming to ancient history class three times in a row.
can someone tell me the board of studies attendance requirements for preliminary course and N award system work.
thanks
Pretty sure you need 120 hours to 'graduate' from prelim course... don't quote me on it though :c Although that being said, one of my friend's friend is transferring from 2u math to general next term, and like... she is not fitting 3 terms worth of hours into one term lewl

Dude your school is strict. There are kids who never come to class in my school and so far none of them have failed a course (based on attendance and not marks) (at least not to my knowledge)

Fiction

HSC
dude.... you study for 4.5 hours...
m8, I go for like <1 hour per day (usually 30 min) unless it's the day (or two) before a test lewl
I congratulate your attention span C: btw dp = yummei? <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)