Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender1001

HSC
hey! nice to meet you :)

not so sure, i'm a bit of a clumsy bugger when it comes to calculations.
Japanese tomorrow is reading and writing, not looking forward to it at all, all our prescribed prelim kanji will be in there ;^;
Lol my Japanese oral is tomorrow, did reading and writing last week.

Fiction

HSC
What does maff actually mean? I thought it was maths with an asian accent (that's how I've been using it) but apparently the 'ff' actually means something other than aural blunder?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Omgzzz just had my multimedia exam nobody in my class was prepared. We imagined it to be totally different. Hope I didn't fail. Just got bio and chem next week and I'm free!!!!!!!!!

KitKatlover

HSC
Hello! I signed up to bored of studies to get some resources but I found this thread and it seems cool! The yearlies are digging my head in:hammer:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
So I've been researching on the interwebz, and I discovered there's a contrast in perceptions about intelligence/talent and that comes down to either being fixed or it can be grown. The video is here:

Thoughts?

KitKatlover

HSC
So I've been researching on the interwebz, and I discovered there's a contrast in perceptions about intelligence/talent and that comes down to either being fixed or it can be grown. The video is here:

Thoughts?
This video just tells me that I have a fixed mindset and like 10% of a growth mind... :fish: Thanks for the video. Realised I should embrace challenges and not give up :blink2:

KitKatlover

HSC
Hi!

and also thanks for the resources :spin:

So far my studying for engineering has begun, hopefully I don't end up procrastinating :music: jokes I won't :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)