Year 11 2017 (1 Viewer)

suckishstudent

HSC
Hey guys...

I'm currently selecting my subjects for Year 11 & 12, and am interested in the following:

Advanced English
Ancient & Modern
Society and Culture
Business Studies
Drama

Can any of you who have done these subjects talk about your experiences? What you like/dislike about these subjects? Are they difficult etc. I would really appreciate it!!

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
I did Business Studies in Year 11, was a bunch of fun and was relatively engaging compared to commerce in Year 10. I personally enjoyed the common sense aspect to it but I ended up dropping it for Year 12 even though I ended up coming 2nd just because I wanted more time to study on my other subjects.

English Advanced is definitely a good option just try your best in it and try and fix up any errors in your writing style during Year 11.

nrumble42

HSC
Ancient History is really good. I loved it and I'm keeping in for HSC. I also did Society and culture and tbh it was a really bad course for me. It's all about learning to be compassionate and understanding other cultures and we didnt have a great teacher either. I probs wouldn't recommend it

Natte800

HSC
I'm doing Maths 2U, English Extension (+Advanced), Legal Studies, Business Studies, Visual Arts, Tafe (Financial Services) and Work Studies.
I'm dropping work studies as its NON-ATAR and maybe Visual Arts however I don't know if I want to do a major work yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)