Year 11 Biology and English (1 Viewer)

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Hello everyone

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good tutoring classes/ 1-1 for biology and english advanced? I can't find any so far. Do you recommend tutoring for english and biology or should studying it individually be enough. I am really confused and unsure of what to do. It's already week 7 at school and i am getting loads of assignments and tests, please give me any suggestions. Also can someone give any tips on how to be organised and prepare notes for exams efficiently and any studying hacks.

Thanks

TheShy

HSC
Ngl, you probably don't need tutoring for bio, mainly becuase the whole course is very rote learning and a lot of memorisation. Your best bet is to just make notes in every class and revice through those notes the day before you have a bio class.

Hannah0605

HSC
You can request or find a tutor at, Airstudy. Many medical uni students.

elanaroozitalab

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good tutoring classes/ 1-1 for biology and english advanced? I can't find any so far. Do you recommend tutoring for english and biology or should studying it individually be enough. I am really confused and unsure of what to do. It's already week 7 at school and i am getting loads of assignments and tests, please give me any suggestions. Also can someone give any tips on how to be organised and prepare notes for exams efficiently and any studying hacks.

Thanks
I can tutor English- graduated last year with band 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)