Year 11 Major Research Project? What did u do? (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
Need some ideas for the major project, i dont want to be stuck doing some boring easy topic but then again i dont want too much work

Overshoot

I did the effect of climate and season on vegetation. I went analysed vegetation in 4 different ecosystems/climates and compared them both with each other at the same time, and with themselves throughout spring. I visited my 'climates' twice. I had Thredbo (alpine climate), Avoca (coastal climate), Parkes (semi-arid climate) and some bushland neay my house in Sydney (temperate forest stuff). Lots of photos, explanations for differences in the type and nature of vegetation among the ecosystems and the changes and reasons for changes of the vegetation throughout most of spring. Lots of climate graphs, data tables, etc, too (I emailed the Bureau of Met. for that stuff from memory). It ended up at 40 pages with much less stress than I anticipated. :)

Good luck with it! :)

i measured the differences in soil quality between my lawn and paddock, and why the qualities were different.

when our teacher was explaining to the class that the SGP could be on anthing, he used an exaample from last year to support his statemment. last year, a kid in his class mapped the distribution of brothels around canberra. but he did real shit because every time he rang them up to ask questions about their location, they hung up on him cause they thought it was a joke or somethin:D

just do somethin that interests u;)

mememe!

I wasnt going to reply, but seeing you have that lovely LOTR gif there I thought i'd be a little generous. I did mine on the causes of erosion on our farm. I involved fielwork like soil testing into it. And I am also not happy that it doesnt count towards anything, cos I got exceptionally good marks!
:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)