• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 marks required to get into Maquarie University Law (1 Viewer)

T$unami

HSC
Hi, I have applied for Bachelor in Commerce and Law as my first choice in the Macquarie leaders and achievers early entry scheme. I was wondering what marks from prelims would be enough to get accepted. I do engineering, chemistry, geography, physics, math adv, math extension 1 and english adv. In prelims my NESA results were, 1 A for chemistry and the rest were 2 Bs and 4 Cs.

Cooking?

HSC
Hi, I have applied for Bachelor in Commerce and Law as my first choice in the Macquarie leaders and achievers early entry scheme. I was wondering what marks from prelims would be enough to get accepted. I do engineering, chemistry, geography, physics, math adv, math extension 1 and english adv. In prelims my NESA results were, 1 A for chemistry and the rest were 2 Bs and 4 Cs.
Bruh I got into Law at UNSW with Bs and Cs you should be calm lol

Cooking?

HSC
with early entry? UNSW early entry doesn't offer it based on grades
They look at your year 11 results lol, the whole gateway thing is a fraud IMO my friends all chatpgted the most random stories and got unconditional to high grade subjects due to outstanding year 11 results.

peachicedteaa

HSC
They look at your year 11 results lol, the whole gateway thing is a fraud IMO my friends all chatpgted the most random stories and got unconditional to high grade subjects due to outstanding year 11 results.
oh i had no idea ?? are you still a gateway student though - as in, you attend a gateway school or live in a gateway area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)