Year 11 next year (1 Viewer)

not_sure

HSC
Current year 10s going into year 11 next year. Whats everyone doing next year for subjects and what are they looking to do after school? Does anyone feel ready yet? Reply below 😛

bugra

HSC
N/A
Current year 10s going into year 11 next year. Whats everyone doing next year for subjects and what are they looking to do after school? Does anyone feel ready yet? Reply below 😛
Advanced maths, Advanced English, Legal, Modern History, PDHPE, Physics. Hoping to do USYD arts/law and go into enviro law.

TomWebster

HSC
ext1 maths, ext1 eng, physics, chem, business studies
What school do you all go to?

not_sure

HSC
ext1 maths, ext1 eng, physics, chem, business studies
What school do you all go to?
I'm doing english Advanced, 3u maths, bio, ancient history, SOR2 and SLR and aiming to do politics, philosophy, economics. I'm from a small school northern nsw you wouldn't know it. You?

TomWebster

HSC
yo wym? i got into selective when i did the y6 exam. i was always in sbhs from the start of y7 to y10 rn.

icycledough

HSC
then why does your 'about' page say you're from Cherrybrook?
Could have transferred and forgotten to have changed it or could just live there (not sure though if it means he's from Cherrybrook or if he does to Cherrybrook High School)

TomWebster

HSC
oh wait wth it does say cherrybrook tech, i swear ive never been to that school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)