Year 11 Phys Textbook?? (1 Viewer)

ieatbarbies

HSC
Hi. Asking for a friend who is unsure of which textbooks he should get for physics (which I don't do so can help in no other way but posting here).

Going to Dymocks tomorrow to grab something so he's asking me to get his stuff as well.

So recommendations? Currently, our school provides this one: http://catalogimages.johnwiley.com.au/Cover/200W/07016/0701637811.jpg

Your 2 cents would be really appreciated :music:

pillar

HSC
Posted this [reasonably] recently in the Physics textbook thread, haven't got a response, and it's relevant to this thread so:

Anyone want to suggest a good Physics book to work alongside Jacaranda? I mean, Jacaranda is great and all (lots of information and diagrams etc) but it's only got a few questions to really test my knowledge, and those questions rarely have answers in the back of the book (pretty paranoid on making sure I'm getting stuff right lol).

I'm thinking Dot Point Physics, because I've heard it's got plenty of questions and that's mainly what I'm looking for. Something like Conquering Chemistry but for Physics, lol.
Thanks.

HSC
we were advided to buy jacaranda.. however i might buy spotlight aswell. ive heard its pretty gud..:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)