• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 Preliminary Resources (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
All resources from this thread have been added to the resources pages.

Edit by Without Wings
Accessing Preliminary Notes
There is a range of Preliminary Notes on the various subject Resource pages. Most subjects have their own "Preliminary Course" section, which is where the preliminary notes can be found. Allternatively in some subjects prelim notes can be found in the "General" Section. To access the Resources Section click here.

The Bored of Studies Biki has a range of past papers and notes, some relating to the preliminary course. Check it out here. Don't forget anyone can edit/contribute to the biki!

Submittting Preliminary Notes
Could all students please submit their notes to the resources pages using the submit notes system here so that they are easy for all students to access. When you submit the notes just fill out the form, add them to the "Preliminary Course" section and provide a brief description of the resource.

Macquarie Online Revision

Macquarie has online revision guides. They require a password to access. Here is the link to access them:
http://www.macmillan.com.au/secondary/site/articles/E91710603C2F7546CA256F9600041E43?open&template=dom SecondaryFeature&label=Macquarie+Revision+Guides

Prelim Passwords
Chemistry: mixture
Business Studies: company
Physics: cosmos
Biology: organism

If you have another password please PM Without Wings with it or post in the Contact Moderators Forum.

heys, throughout the process of the year im sure you guys would want resources such as past exams and notes to help you study ! (i know i wanted it hehe) so i decided to create this thread, in which you have easy access to these resources instead of having to go through the bos resource list. i'll start off with most of the stuff i can find from year 11 . yes yes the scanning is crap ! but oh well and the business prelim exam is missing section 2 ><" but i can't find it at the moment !! good luck o7ers !!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pLuvia

Re: The Offical Year 11 Preliminary Resources

Here's some of my detailed syllabus dot points for biology

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC

Assessment 1. Maths 2 unit exam in which i got a shocking 17/30

Feel free to print these off for your own private use.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

Causes of world war one essay. I got 17/20. Not that good as there are no quotes or constant reference to the question.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

I'm feeling generous today......:D

SwEeT LeMoN

HSC

anyone wishing to do some maths ext 1 practice questions here is a link. (ryde is a semi-selective school)
http://web1.rydesc-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/students/maths/Extension%20I/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fstudents%2fmaths%2fExtension%20I%2fyear%2011%2fAssignments&View=%7bF2BEDC02%2dCB8D%2d4155%2d9C10%2d8485185ADF11%7d

Wooz said:
Does anyone have any Assesment 1 Maths 2U & 3U Prelim exams with answers from selective schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)