Year 11 preml- serious question need serious answers and help :* (1 Viewer)

georgia177

HSC
Hi I’m new to all this ☺

I have a few serious questions that need decent answers. I’m currently attending a public school that is ranked 400 and something previously I attended a private girls school that was ranked 80 in the state. I feel that my school lacks informing me of the information I need.

I currently am doing Year 11 Prem : English Advance, English Extension, Biology, Legal Studies, General Maths, Community and Family Studies and Hospitality (TVET).

My ranks:
- English Advance 2nd in year
- English Extension (n/a)
- Biology (n/a)
- Legal Studies 2nd in year
- General Maths (n/a)
- Community & Family Studies (3rd in year)
- Hospitality (n/a)

=Average Band 5

Atar Goal 85-95
Degree: Law or Medical Science

Question: 1
I don’t know if to drop English Extension next year and Hospitality and focus on getting higher marks in 5 subjects or keep English Extension? Or should I keep Hospitality? Which would scale higher?

Question: 2
Will I be affected by attending a low ranking school if my co-hort lack motivation in most subjects?

Question: 3
How do I potentially maximize my marks and reach an atar of 90+? Am I in the right subjects too? If I come in the top 3 in the year will I have a chance of 90+? Right now my average band is 5. What were peoples ways to maximize marks!!!

Question: 4
Since I attend school in a rural area I’m eligible for five extra bonus point. Say I got 85, the uni cut of was 90 and five extra bonus point were add. Would I be on the same level as someone who scored 90 or a second option.

Question: 5
Which uni offer early entry into these subjects in NSW.
How can I make myself more eligible for a uni position?

Question: 6
In the long run what would be a better degree Law or Medical Science? Which one will benefit me more e.g less hours, more money, better lifestyle. I aspire to be a high-income earner with alot of hard work but I know its not the end all be all.

Thank you for any answers :*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)