• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 student here, is it important to keep your prelim books for the HSC? (2 Viewers)

qianjixin

HSC
I have a brother one year younger than me and it would be convenient for him to inherit my books but I'm worried about whether I need to keep them for HSC next year. Any thoughts?

deswa1

HSC
I haven't even looked at my prelim stuff so far. Honestly though, if you need to use them every now and again, can't you just borrow them back off your brother?

qianjixin

HSC
I haven't even looked at my prelim stuff so far. Honestly though, if you need to use them every now and again, can't you just borrow them back off your brother?
Good idea, we'll probably do that then

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Good idea, we'll probably do that then
Also, remember that most of the preliminary content for most subjects (except Maths 2U/3U) might not be used for the HSC content (the foundation from preliminary is the only thing you need)... Only thing you REALLY need in general is Mathematics content...

By the way, beast SC Marks hahaha (looks at Sig - Eng SC 96 > Doing Adv only, myself doing Ext 1 + Adv > 83 in Eng SC xD)

qianjixin

HSC
By the way, beast SC Marks hahaha (looks at Sig - Eng SC 96 > Doing Adv only, myself doing Ext 1 + Adv > 83 in Eng SC xD)
Haha thanks bro but I regret missing the kpop concert to 'study' for the SC. I don't really like English but I do advanced to stay away from the poor souls in standard :lol:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha thanks bro but I regret missing the kpop concert to 'study' for the SC. I don't really like English but I do advanced to stay away from the poor souls in standard :lol:
Ahahaha
(Change your ATAR aim to 99+ you beast)

OH1995

HSC
I'm with qianjixin doing oblique asymptotes in class now with chestdoggerz!!!!!!! Ily pender, in cambridge 3 unit. Reppin!!!!

loaves

HSC
Threw all my prelim stuff out at the start of HSC. Never missed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)