Year 11 subject selections 2020 (need urgent help) (1 Viewer)

periodmami

HSC
Hey everyone, I'm choosing my subjects for year 11, it's been extremely tough but I've come to the conclusion of:
Drama
Visual arts
Society & Culture
Studies of religion
English advanced
Maths standard
My concerns are with major works and drama. For my drama minor work, I received a 90/90, and in English, I maintained a grade of over 97%.

Just worried about scaling, too much content and if there are too many major works to balance.

HSC
N/A
I think they are all pretty good subjects how about maths, the higher the better it increases your atar by alot if you switch too advanced!

periodmami

HSC
I think they are all pretty good subjects how about maths, the higher the better it increases your atar by alot if you switch too advanced!
I may decide to move up if I build my skills in it throughout this year as I failed the last exam but got 96% on the most recent exam.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
He is clearly much more proficient in English and the humanities.

If you do extension english, it will certainly outweigh any negative affects of doing Math standard, and considering your marks in English I think Extension English will be a good fit for you.

FiraMirak

HSC
I think it's a good idea to pick a 3 unit course if your going along with English standard.

jimmy.chu232

HSC
Apparently first term of drama its monologue, 2nd term--> group performance and yearly is written examination....

Drama and VA sounds fun. I did them in yr9-10 shame I didnt do either of them this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)