Year 12 Common rooms (1 Viewer)

ellison442

HSC
Ours is pretty small...lol considering theres only 6 year 12s its pretty good!! :p Because of our small class, every year 11/12 class til now has shared it. Now, with the new room in the school, we'll be the first not to be joined!! It used to be the old AV room, so we get plenty of procrastination! We have a kettle, bar fridge and a big jar. Always full of lollies hehe. It's not great, but we make it great!! Got an awesome class so it's not hard. 27 DAYS TIL XMAS!! lol catchyas

ShaunaJean

HSC
We don't have one, but we have 2 senior courtyards, a 'seniors table' in the library, and our own line at the canteen.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
We have a common room IN THEORY. Everyone else uses it, and all its got is about 3 computers, a couple of desks and a tap.

NoOneImportant

HSC
ellison442 said:
Ours is pretty small...lol considering theres only 6 year 12s its pretty good!! :p Because of our small class, every year 11/12 class til now has shared it. Now, with the new room in the school, we'll be the first not to be joined!! It used to be the old AV room, so we get plenty of procrastination! We have a kettle, bar fridge and a big jar. Always full of lollies hehe. It's not great, but we make it great!! Got an awesome class so it's not hard. 27 DAYS TIL XMAS!! lol catchyas
Ellison... I KNOW YOUR REAL NAME :)
Good to know what your study room is like, and to know why you get NO work done... Also good to know, cos, yeah, I'm going to your school next year... Baha.
Ours is like... A room with 6 desks, a white board... Adjoining to a room with a table and 2 computers, branching off into our link rooms (Video conferencing... Links... The only way we can actually learn out in the sticks... Ellison has one too... Well... 2) :jedi:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
We used to have what we called the senior cottage. I was a little cottage that was built for seniors that had couches, desk, sink, and a picnic area out the front. Then my last cohort (2007) the people that used it trashed it so the school took it off seniors and made it a drama room. We are petitioning to get it back.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
marcquelle said:
We used to have what we called the senior cottage. I was a little cottage that was built for seniors that had couches, desk, sink, and a picnic area out the front. Then my last cohort (2007) the people that used it trashed it so the school took it off seniors and made it a drama room. We are petitioning to get it back.
That sucks. :speechless:

You should hunt down all those in the 2007 cohort. :jedi:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
My common room is infected. Usually infested with the dropkicks, all the nerds/smart people are at the library ==;;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)