Year 12 Jerseys (2 Viewers)

cs01001

HSC
Here's mine

M is a little too big for me :p

The designs aren't TOO bad

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
put your nickname on it. or ask your friends what to get on it. if your closest mates call you something put it on there. otherwise do what you wanna do!

HSC
We put in the order today I think... should get the jackets some time in term 2. Yay.

bassistx

HSC
We're not putting orders in until March.
Bloody hell.

Better not be sponsored by Adidas. Otherwise, stuff it. I don't want one.

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
we dont have ours yet.
company first demanded $35 deposit before they agreed to the order
understandably, now they need the other $30 before they send them to us from sydney (us being regional and all)
AND THE SCHOOL WON'T PAY IT JUST TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS so we have to wait until everyone brings the money in. only 24 or something in the year, more difficult than it sounds though

fuming.

ekirii

iota
HSC
the boarders (me incl) put our orders in about a week ago i think. although, how long it takes for the person in charge to process them is an entirely different matter. the day girls however, are getting theirs in about a week....

oh, about friday, we're only allowed to wear our jerseys at school on fridays. stupid rule, but its better than not at all until later.

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
FIRST POST EVER!!
our school got ours first day back..
im on a formal/jersey committee who organised it all and got our orders in on time =]

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
We got our jerseys just before mid-year in year 11. So we could wear them all through winter :).

We were aloud 20 letters on the back, but nicknames only (just when we wanted awesome sentences!).

Our yr 12 shirts are still boycotted :) so half of year 12 don't have one (just because of the design) and we'll do our own shirts through another dealer.

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Here's mine

M is a little too big for me :p

The designs aren't TOO bad
HI JASE!

That jersey looks pretty good.

How come your school gets the jerseys so early?

Also excel geography IS USELESS (Kleeman's is the only good textbook) but you can borrow either at local libraries. And you most likely won't need tempest notes, you have a superior collection thus far re: in reference to your other posts

michael1990

HSC
we got our Jerseys at the start of year 12 so last term last year.

was great lol

cs01001

HSC
Bobness said:
HI JASE!

That jersey looks pretty good.

How come your school gets the jerseys so early?

Also excel geography IS USELESS (Kleeman's is the only good textbook) but you can borrow either at local libraries. And you most likely won't need tempest notes, you have a superior collection thus far re: in reference to your other posts
Thanks Bob! I wouldn't call it early, but we got teh orders in before holiday so yea. I so wanna burn Excel Geography, lol

Stressing majorly over viewing assessment on Wednesday.... did so crap in the practice run :( Hope I still do decently in the real one

Sigh..

cs01001

HSC
Charity F said:
I hope our jerseys turn out alright... although by this rate, we won't get them until next term, which really sucks...

btw, cs01001's jersey looks nice.
Thanks Charity F! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)