• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 Muckup Day (1 Viewer)

B35tY

HSC
And?

Nah joking, although that was suggested here also.

Other suggestions include:

- Flour / Talcum Powder on ceiling fans
- Our common room is shit and lockable so we're advertising free pizzas to attract heaps of juniors and locking them in.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Our muckup day probably won't even happen at all. :(

Reason: we have teachers at every corner of the school patrolling all corridors and ideal areas for water bomb sniping/assaults.

Last edited:

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
lol ur all wimps, we were warned yesterday that under no circumstance are we do do anything 2 muck up.
Today me and my mates lowered the flag when noone was around, and raised 2 year 12 jerseys up instead (was a rather windy day so it worked like a charm).
I stole one teachers keys and opened the door for the speakers 2 the whole skool whilst my mate rang the assembly bell by sneaking into the office. The whole school came out assuming there's an assembly and i played "hot potato - wiggles" on the loudskeapers for the whole school.

Younger years went crazy in the playground, classes were disrupted teachers were angry, deputies were furious rofl they wanted names but we said it was a join operation all 50 of us, and they couldnt do anything, as if they were going to stop 50 people from graduating?

Good times man good times. Wanted to do more but they begged us not to, and made a deal that no1 gets in trouble if we dont do anything more

"Chubby"

HSC
haha i only get a muckup assembly......and after that is grad rehersal........i got told that if my grade screws up/messes up then we don't get our references.

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
well we hav been warned not to have a muckup day perse lol but like it won't happen! we hav a slave auction next wednesday where year twelve are auctioned off to the rest of the school by a professional auctioneer, we give the money to a charity. the next day we hav a breakfast and bbq lunch at the beach.... bahaha and the school thinks that their arranged activities are sufficient to prevent a real muckup!!!
I'm goin around to heaps of classrooms, unscrewing the room signs and swapping them all around while classes are on next tuesday - it'll mess with their heads and screw over the year 7s that come for orientation next term lol coz i doubt any1 will b bothered changing all the signs back...
also we're gonna get to school early and take the carpark entry driveway so nobody can get in without paying a fee, we'll also hav a bbq there too lol...
last year one of my mates raises a Confederate flag lmao, i think i'll raise a US flag (which is actually symbolic of the US influence over our govt, the school being a govt institution)... we'll come up with other stuff i'm sure

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
We'll be expelled if we have a "Muck Up Day" because in 1990 the students (it's a girl's school) all met at Hyde park and walked to school dressed as prostitutes. My school is in Darlinghurst, so it was relevant, and apparently hilarious.

Anyway, what we have planned so far:

1. We have white shirts under navy tunics as our uniform, and we're going to dye our shirts crazy colours
  2. Lube on toilet seats and doorknobs
  3. Glitter on top of fan blades
  4. Garden gnomes- everywhere. If everyone brings in a few, there'll be hundreds of gnomes all over the school.
  5. I have this nasty-ass "flavour spray" in the flavours pesto and parmesan, which roughly translates on the nose to "anus and rotting vomit", which is invisible but potent, and will be sprayed everywhere.
That's all we've got so far :p

"Chubby"

HSC
Nick_R said:
well we hav been warned not to have a muckup day perse lol but like it won't happen! we hav a slave auction next wednesday where year twelve are auctioned off to the rest of the school by a professional auctioneer, we give the money to a charity.
OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

Monstar

HSC
Yeah. I have a teacher who hates me, so im gonna hug her on the last day.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
dagwoman said:
We'll be expelled if we have a "Muck Up Day" because in 1990 the students (it's a girl's school) all met at Hyde park and walked to school dressed as prostitutes. My school is in Darlinghurst, so it was relevant, and apparently hilarious.

Anyway, what we have planned so far:

1. We have white shirts under navy tunics as our uniform, and we're going to dye our shirts crazy colours
  2. Lube on toilet seats and doorknobs
  3. Glitter on top of fan blades
  4. Garden gnomes- everywhere. If everyone brings in a few, there'll be hundreds of gnomes all over the school.
  5. I have this nasty-ass "flavour spray" in the flavours pesto and parmesan, which roughly translates on the nose to "anus and rotting vomit", which is invisible but potent, and will be sprayed everywhere.
That's all we've got so far :p
sceggs girls dressed as prostitutes. wow.

also, Sydney High School CLASS OF 2000ANDSNAKES are gonna be collecting money in buckets wearing our uniforms on Monday 25th [around the suburbs] and on Friday 29th [in the city] - we want your coins, donate for a good cause

YOUTH OFF THE MUTHAFUCKIN STREETS

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The only thing we've done so far this last week is grab all the classroom bins early in the morning and hide them in the toilets.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I remember once a year 12 kid literally ran naked across one end of the school to the other at recess.

I plan to talk to each teacher by their first names for starters, and I plan to pretend I knocked myself out onto a closed classroom door, and pretend I'm unconscious until after several minutes ... but it's simply crying wolf ... tell me better ones ...

And from the types of activities and practical jokes I see here it seems they are mroe suited to April Fools Day ...

Chubby said:
Richie Rich said:
We've gone on a nuggeting rampage, if you know what I mean?
please explain?
So you are going to invade every classroom with a teacher supervising the students in an attempt to remove all the contents of a person's schoolbag, turn the bags inside out and place the contents back in then proceed with another bag one by one ? Or perhaps look for an unattended bag on the playground ?

Riviet said:
The only thing we've done so far this last week is grab all the classroom bins early in the morning and hide them in the toilets.
Some sense of humour from you ...

B35tY said:
- Our common room is shit and lockable so we're advertising free pizzas to attract heaps of juniors and locking them in.
ROFL !!!

m.c.moey said:
lol ur all wimps, we were warned yesterday that under no circumstance are we do do anything 2 muck up.
Today me and my mates lowered the flag when noone was around, and raised 2 year 12 jerseys up instead (was a rather windy day so it worked like a charm).
I stole one teachers keys and opened the door for the speakers 2 the whole skool whilst my mate rang the assembly bell by sneaking into the office. The whole school came out assuming there's an assembly and i played "hot potato - wiggles" on the loudskeapers for the whole school.

Younger years went crazy in the playground, classes were disrupted teachers were angry, deputies were furious rofl they wanted names but we said it was a join operation all 50 of us, and they couldnt do anything, as if they were going to stop 50 people from graduating?

Good times man good times. Wanted to do more but they begged us not to, and made a deal that no1 gets in trouble if we dont do anything more
LOL at Wiggles and people power

Last edited:

Uni

God made me cool
HSC
we're goin to the beach....

pretty boring but last year's yr12 went abit overboard and it wasnt pretty. pretty chad really, but i'd rather graduate and get a reference then have to sit my HSC at a different school.

Uni/.

Malla

HSC
LOL, most of this stuff is dope.
We super glued 5cent pieces over every door lock in the school, lol. Principle went crazy. We havn't done much but during this next week we got mass shit planned.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Riviet said:
Forget the classroom bins, we wanted to get all the bins from the playground and build a giant pyramid of them. Fill each bin with a thin layer of concrete for stability and put it in the middle of the busbay. Then watch the buses and cars try to manoeuvre around them all day! hhahaahaha

That or collect all the bins in the school, put them all together on the very far end and create a bin monopoly by charging people to use them. However, I doubt that'd work, and it'd just lead to the school getting dirtier, which I suppose is also a muck up plan in itself :p

Yip

HSC
a group of guys all did automotive and were heaps good with cars so they pulled one of the teachers/principals cars apart and took it to an upstairs room and rebuilt it.
Its been done before lol
http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/by_year/1994/cp_car/
http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/by_year/2006/firetruck/
If u are looking for inspiration for ur muckups look no further than MIT's hacks:
http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/by_year/
My school isnt doing much for muckup, so far, its only turning up in our junior uniforms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)