year 12 muckup days (1 Viewer)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
dive246 said:
we got a new asshole of a librarian so we covertly planned a moshpit in the library. we secretely hooked up a discman to the amp and speakers in the library and when 3rd period bell rang everyone... including juniors just started walking out of class and into the library and moshing to system of a down. it was blasting n the whole place was rumbling. he just sat there as chairs, books n people were just flying all over the place cause hes a pussy bitch with no power. it went off so perfect
That sounds like the fucking best thing ever. I can see it happening at my school...our librarian would go off her richter...OMG I wanna do it lol. When I sign out (in 2 weeks) my friend and I will be hanging 'Library Nazi' posters around the school. They look so good...best artworks ever lol.
Our muck up day was like boring...it didnt really exist til we visited the cathlic school up the road...egged it, used a few obscene words in their principals face, came back to our school and picked up a random car and put it in the middle of the road then egged it, and there was toilet papering and all that too...

ellysa

our muck-up day was pretty good...
we were expexting about 6 ppl to turn up... to our amazment about 90% of our year group turned up in camouflage gear with war paint on their faces... haha... so silly...
we hooked on over to our skool & jus generally trashed the place.. hung up posters everywhere, threw eggs, toilet paper, honey, put all the bins on the round about in the street adjacent to our skool.
then we went hooning around the town, all piled into about 6 cars... it was a giant game of cat & mouse.. dodging cops in & out of side streets.. fitting as many cars as possible on the tiny round-abouts... beeping horns...
we visited carefully selected teachers house & left them some small gifts: - the english teacher who hates mcdonalds had posters with
pictures on ronald mcdonald saying 'ronald says hey shane'
plastered all over his front fence
- the most boring & immature teacher in the world who's name
was closely familiar to 'tweety' had a framed poster of
left on her front doorstep
- the p.e. teacher who rarely speaks had 'humphrey' posters
plastered all over his house
- the ever-resourceful geography teacher had his most prized-
possession, his white picket fence, wrapped entirely in foil!
- our yr advisor, who often became furious when we pestered
her about the arrival of our yr 12 guerneys got the giant sign
on a star-post saying 'wheres our fucking guernseys'
hammered into her front lawn & the big chant going in the
early hours of the morning 'guernseys!guernseys!guernseys!'
then we took a quick trip out to the local catholic skool to cause some mayhem there.. kids running down the driveway screaming obscenities, being followed closely by a vehicle with huge headlights is a picture i will never forget! haha... everyone freaked when we thought one car got caught at the catholic skool.. only to find him driving away at speed with no headlights on.. jus to be sure he wasnt seen...

all this was planned for a week early.. jus to be sure no-one was expecting us.. no extra security or police on alert!

then our big water-fight day a week later.. & our second trip to the catholic skool where we again proceeded to circle their front driveway, much to the dismay of their principal! haha

nothing too rebellious... but oh so funny!

dive246

Eliza* said:
ours was alright but the freakin uniors turned on us and dat sucked...dive we shoulda done more dan dat to teach dat nazi goldmember a lesson.
now your scaring me.. whos this? that thinks we went to the same school? but i guess.... there is only one nazi librarian like goldmember that sends haunted shivers down your spine n makes your eyes burn at the mere sight of him. anyway whoever you are... lets go camping at middle on the 11th Nov... its already organised!!

Bo-batron

HSC
wooooo

My school's "muck-up day" (we're not longer allowed to refer to it as that these days) was absolutely awesome. Everybody dressed up, it was great. Some Hangouts had themes, such as - Policer Officers (WOO!) :), Superheros, Cheerleaders (Ready, OK!), Bums, Faries - and a boy fairy, Punks, Roadworkers, Pirates, Footy Heads, Bogans... usuals.... other individuals included - a Little Red Riding Hood, a bride and groom, a chainsaw murderer, a Lara Croft, old school tennis player, a pimp,a Ninja .. and a whole bunch of people with just random crazy clothing with big hair.... We had a huge assembly on the school oval, and all the students and teachers came to watch - and get involved. Each Hangout had an activity (Mine, with the other police officers, was to arrest teachers, cuff them, and line them up for a jelly eating competition). We had a microphone to announce each one... there was also a water slide, giant Twister, egg throwing, tug 'o war... lots of water bombs.... water guns, sack races with the teachers... lots of fun-ness :)
A friend of mine hired one of those scooters for the... older people. It was great.
We also sold ourselves as slaves to the school, money for the charity.... and who could forget that mosh pit in the library?
Yeah..... it was one to remember! :D

Bo-batron

HSC
dive246 said:
now your scaring me.. whos this? that thinks we went to the same school? but i guess.... there is only one nazi librarian like goldmember that sends haunted shivers down your spine n makes your eyes burn at the mere sight of him. anyway whoever you are... lets go camping at middle on the 11th Nov... its already organised!!
Wow... middle? Wow... Goldmemer the librarian?
You'll have fun reading my rant about the last day of school - because yes, you have to be from the same school as I am..... weird.
ps. So going to middle.... and use another thousand films taking photos, probably of you.

Bo-batron

HSC
hahaha - "dive" I think I know who you are now.
I think... there are a few divers in the year.
But, if you are the one I think you are - you are so jealous of my Atlas Head skills.

cint

HSC
we had the best muck up day
gelatin in the toilets
locking entry gates
spraypainting everywhere
putting oil and honey on the rails of theoverpass you have to cross on the way to school, then oil all over the yr 7's locks so they couldnt get into them
stole a crate of milk from our school at 5 in the morning - bout $100 worth hahahaha thats a lot of milk
egged, whipped creamed, kiwi fruited, milked (bit off from being in the sun all day), old tomatoed about one trillion barker kids
AND MORE! so much funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mr Mike

HSC
N/A
yeh my muck up day was probably the best... it consisted of one girl putting honey on the seat in the quad, then some kid which everyone hates sat on the seat. lol. we got told that there hasnt been a muck up day in 5 years, and if we attempt anything we will not be allowed to sit the hsc or some other crap.. i dunno i wasnt paying attention. stupid school.. ruin all the fun. so jealous of everyone who got a chance to at least have some form of a muck up day.

beezjaxx

HSC
muckupppppppp

We had about 10 giaaant baskets, like huge baskets full of waterbombs and we set up outside the school to attack the children but the principal came out before we could do anything... we managed to run away (this is about 60-70 or so people) and keep the boxes BUT my bestie and i had one of the baskets and he goes "HEY! STOP!" and we kept goin then he started chasing us (my principal is scary, half a nose, half a finger, sorry that’s mean but it’s true…) and he took it off us, tipped them onto the road and crushed them all and i yelled "hahaha sucked in you just wrecked your shoes" and so....... we decided to bomb the other school in the area, but i found out that yr 12 had already finished there the day before... so i go "oi everyone lets bomb a private school!!!" so we attacked a school in a near by suburb......well we tried....BUT their principal came out too and got everyones number plates before we could escape... except the car i was in! i told my mate to chuck a U and we went through a no through road, like over the edge onto the next street thingo and we all just went back to one guys house (who left school last year) hehe and we had a party instead....

Eliza*

HSC
dive246 said:
K i don't know who u are either an i'm not tellin u who i am i hav major net paranoia, but yeah there is only one goldmember...(we shoulda done more dan dat, i thought rab, silv and dat were meant to be caryin his car somewhere?) middle sounds good now u mention it, u no who else is going? Did u go campin last day?

megeggie

HSC
we had 'fun-day' this year - we weren't allowed come in till 10 and we all put in $20 to contribute to our last week of school...
so we had a sleepover on the tuesday and planned our 'fun-day' assembly... then the wednesday we dressed up in random school uniforms... then 'fun-day' we came in at 10, and had jumping castles and all dressed up as pirates, we werent allowed disrupt classes then we had house parties then our muckup assembly... we weren't allowed to anything compared to previous years but it was still awesome

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
gahh, our muck up day was cancelled this year because the our 2004 year 12's did something... damn them!!

luckky youus!!

dive246

Eliza* said:
K i don't know who u are either an i'm not tellin u who i am i hav major net paranoia, but yeah there is only one goldmember...(we shoulda done more dan dat, i thought rab, silv and dat were meant to be caryin his car somewhere?) middle sounds good now u mention it, u no who else is going? Did u go campin last day?
i dunno about his car. but wat i do know is someone(not mentioning any names) accidentally opend their door onto mooreheads nice shiney one when we were backing out... not a pretty sound.
maybe i went to last camping... mabe not... bit of net paranoia u know! u could be one of those freaky old skeezy wrinkly net stalker raperers. i think everyone went though. im not metioning names of whos going camping incase you might chase them down n rape them too... but..the hangout near the Bball court is going n that hangout near the tree n the cop shop. SEE YOU THERE!! to do a dam lot of paper burning. i want at least a 5m flamage!!

boite nature

HSC
kyu_chan said:
gahh, our muck up day was cancelled this year because the our 2004 year 12's did something... damn them!!

luckky youus!!
heaps of people keep saying they werent allowed to have muckup day..... is anyone actually allowed? we were threatened with everything they could threaten us with but we still did whatever we wanted... although at lunchtime the police rang the school and asked that we be moved from the year 12 area because its right next to the road.... heaps of people did cool stuff but my friend and i just printed off about 700 little bits of paper that said "year 12 2005" and hid them everywhere around the school... behind posters, in teachers drawers, in the books in the library.... not naughty but still fun. they'll be finding them for years...

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
what we did at my school, we only had notice of the muck up day on that day, which is the last day of roll call for our grade and everyone went to the plaza or shops to get prepared, so practically our year 12's skipped school to get all the things for the muck up, me and my friends we went to buy the things we need, and we went to one of my friends to have a drink up before we get back to school :p and when the last period for our year, we had a fun muck up, we made a bucket of glue flour, mixed with green paint, beans, eggs glitter etc and tipped it one of our friends, pretty awsome, a day that will never forget in year 12 :D

dive246

OK BoBatron me thinks me knows who you bees WOODLE! i thought yous were going to C.Bears on the 11th instead of camping. thats just weak.. you should be ashamed SHAME SHAME SHAME. breaking the tradition of our year SHAME! get out of town with your big fat ATLAS HEAD!!! SHAME

Bo-batron

HSC
dive246 said:
OK BoBatron me thinks me knows who you bees WOODLE! i thought yous were going to C.Bears on the 11th instead of camping. thats just weak.. you should be ashamed SHAME SHAME SHAME. breaking the tradition of our year SHAME! get out of town with your big fat ATLAS HEAD!!! SHAME
Well divey man, if it were up to Woodle, we would blow C.Bears and trot right along to Middle - tradition, of course -. But noses were screwed in my general direction when I suggested this idea, and I "woh-eva-ed" in their general direction, but still lost. Sorry, majority rules. I've had my cries, but then thought... there will be many more Middle trips... how could there not be? :)
I will just look at my two hundered or so photos from last time..... and smile. You guys will enjoy yourselfs no doubt, and again leave your mark by either digging a big hole, or building a mungo sand castle.
See you for ancient!

bxc_baby

HSC
HSC(my skool) WENT DOWN..YR 12 05!!

we did heaps of shit for our muck up day and it was well planned n good that most of our year got in it 2gether.. we were told that we wernt alowed to do anything 4muck up day cause of legal reasons or sum shit like dat, n they suggested things like charity fun raisers but that was gay and u kno the threats of no hsc or no formal were put on us but our priciple 'the kernal' talks shit all the time.. my skools catholic but we also r in full dero suburb surrounded by housing commision n drugos..u kno the usual, but all the pplz dont come from da area but most of tha guys think there hard core.. the skool was xpecting our muck up day 2 b on the monday of tha last week so they hired xtra security.. they had the cops watchin the skool and security guards wit dogs.. u kno the usual.. but we rokd up on monday all inocent and it was so funny, but that weekend we were all out stealing 4 sale signs n shit like that so at night we stuk em up around the skool.. we also got the yr coordintors house put it 4 sale chukd condoms ful of eggs at her roof and my friends dad is a fire man n got that tape n we got her fence n front yard n shit, along with all the front gates at skool.. during the day we blocked of half the skool from the other with baracades n tape.. it was a long tape..and the coordinator thort it was funy wat we did 2 her house n that was cool... there was also 3hourly rades thru tha night of eggings.. the guys dressd up in the catholic all girls skool uniform and glad wrappd one of the teachers cars.. ill add the pic :)
we also had posters of the principle as the KFC kernal n hitler up all thru the skool but suprisingly they didnt send us home till after period 2..thats like the most time yr12's been at skool 4 muck up day supose cause most of our shit was harmless, last years all done burnouts on the basket ball court n shit and put the principles car 4 sale in tha paper n burning the grass.. during the night we got some guys to throw fireworks over the fence 2 destract the security guards so we could tape up the student carpark n the whole street.. overall a good day n ever one dressed up mainly ripped uniforms n shit tho we stil hav 2 wear our uniform during xams which is gay

of course i played no role in the illegal actions..lol.. and buy we i mean my year..hahah

atlasheadKING

Bo-batron said:
You guys will enjoy yourselfs no doubt, and again leave your mark by either digging a big hole, or building a mungo sand castle.
See you for ancient!
Damn right we will be digging the most gigantanormousmungo hole ever created. But you had it wrong wid DIVE, coz you thought he was me I'm guessing. Loved your descriptions of the last day, you forgot to mention the goodness of Gillards though.... ah, beautifulness of the non study and the diving and the beer and the laying on the beach doing nothing and the beer and the diving. You 127.9% have to come to Middle. I don't know what this other plan of yours is, but it sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks. If you guys don't come to middle, maintain the traditions and help with the hole I will come and kidnap you and drag you all there by your big toes. And that road is all full of holes and rocks. actually, i can't really be bothered doing that, so please come and save me the effort.
Not happy with those yucky Egyptian Pharoahs, I should be studying them now in fact... This is all your fault. Seeya on Tues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)