year 12 muckup days (1 Viewer)

Richard ~

HSC
Yep, a good prank is effective, yet easily reversible.

I did a hell stealth mission with a few mates that morning at like 3, and had to sneak past a security guard (I know! Weird. tho it is muck up day) and set up a crime scene with chalk outlines of bodies, fake blood, police tape and the lot.
We also hung up banners around the school, and we were gonna hang up a pirate flag instead of the school one, but it was in the lightest area and we got sprung and did a hectic bail into the bush and outta there.

Good times.

Oh, and you cant have a muck up day without putting bubble bath in the toilets...

Haha, fuel for the fire... and we got kicked out of school by 11:00 so the shaving cream and water bomb fights were relocated down the road.

Bo-batron

HSC
atlasheadKING said:
(singing happily to himself....)
"We are gonna go caaamping, we are gonna go caamping, I'm going to dig a giant hooole, then I'm going to sleeeep in it, We are gonna go caaamping, and eat all the pretyy fiiisheeeeeeees"
yay.
What's funny is, I can see you singing that :p
Anyway, I don't like fish... so it's just as well I can't come..... sniff.

Bo-batron

HSC
Richard ~ said:

I did a hell stealth mission with a few mates that morning at like 3, and had to sneak past a security guard (I know! Weird. tho it is muck up day) and set up a crime scene with chalk outlines of bodies, fake blood, police tape and the lot.
We also hung up banners around the school, and we were gonna hang up a pirate flag instead of the school one, but it was in the lightest area and we got sprung and did a hectic bail into the bush and outta there.

Good times.

Oh, and you cant have a muck up day without putting bubble bath in the toilets...

Haha, fuel for the fire... and we got kicked out of school by 11:00 so the shaving cream and water bomb fights were relocated down the road.
The crime scene idea is awesome! Now that's the sort of fun I like. I wanted to do something similar at our school... but it never happened (why?!).... our school is built on an old graveyard you see, so the idea was to put some (fake) gravestones around the school....bones...etc :) That would have been fun. Oh well, I was satisfied by the efforts of the rest of the year!
There was also another idea by the one we call Hurley (or C Bear) to get a dead wombat and put a collar on it and tie it to the flag pole... I am very glad that idea never actually happened. Only she would think of something like that! :p

Bo-batron

HSC
dive246 said:
bobatron you willl NEVER guess who i am. never even come close (not even with that cheeky bruce moose.. i am the one you fear!!
we know you are no man. but whos to say you are no lesbian.
n come on.... wheres not the fun in a lil tad of vandalism. burning our names into the field would of been awesome although its usually a bit of a desert style.
I so know who you are. Don't deny my internet stalking powers!!!
And, Bo-batron isn't a lesbian. We are just awfully friendly friends :D

kmccarthy

HSC
our new principle sent letters home in late august to say that we werent allowed to have a muck-up day we had to organise a "sensible" activity to do, which was kareoke, that was fun, but we still did other stuff like handing out mufti day signs the previous day telling all the juniors to wear casual clothes and a gold coin donation, our principle got pissed but some still wore casual, dug a tree out from behind the science block and planted it with concrete and the middle of the oval, and some kids at night smashed about 10 windows and doors and egged the notice board which took the fun out of it coz our formal nearly got cancelled, we also have a live band play, and water fights with flour.

xlr8_angelo

HBHS Class of 05
HSC
well to my delight a girls school egged my brand new Yellow XR8 with the GT strip kit on it. and took paint off the boot and spoiler

atlasheadKING

Bo-batron said:
There was also another idea by the one we call Hurley (or C Bear) to get a dead wombat and put a collar on it and tie it to the flag pole... I am very glad that idea never actually happened. Only she would think of something like that! :p
Wow, sounds like she might have been inspired by a brilliant prank on the Yr10 bushwalk that involved dead wildlife and 1 very smelly tent.
Aah, the memories........

atlasheadKING

Richard ~ said:

I did a hell stealth mission with a few mates that morning at like 3, and had to sneak past a security guard (I know! Weird. tho it is muck up day).
Yeah, they had security at our school too... gathered us together on the secodn't last day and did the whole "we don't want to have to cancel your activities, so...." but we went anyway. About 15 of us turned up 12/1 am ish (couldn't wait any later!) and snuck in, made a giant pyramid on the front steps of the school out of seats, tables, these bif picnic bench things we have, etc. Blocked the main office entrance! We ended up getting chased heaps tho, and the cops came (the station is next door to the school) and so they joined in the fun to. It sorta turned into us stirring them up, cooeeing and stuff. All fun and games until one of our mates got crash tackled to the ground by an agro cop who i think might have wanted to return to his donuts and movie....
But they only called his parents. Funnyiest thing was, he doesn't even go to our school, he was just there for a laugh!
Good, good fun.

Tommy_hilfisher

HSC
Barrenjoeys muck up day somehow became a whole week. We sat at the beach getting really pissed all day waiting for any brave kids to come out of school. By the wednesday of the last week all the gates were locked and none of the year 12s could even enter. 3 people were booked by the cops including myself, but well worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)