• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 PiCS (2 Viewers)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
these are from my graduation day..:(
karen is my netball coach and great family friend
nay (renee) is one of my best friends and has been since year 7
plat (ben) is a guy i have been good mates with since before pre school

.:b-me:.

memories consume
Nicho said:
here is photos from last day of school - i'm the one on the far left in the cool prefects one and the other one is our school song on our farewell dinner
hehehe, u went to nsb!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Nicho said:
here is photos from last day of school - i'm the one on the far left in the cool prefects one and the other one is our school song on our farewell dinner
haha i know those people!

and i think i met u @ ur prefect morning tea

bennynoel

NSB Rocks!!

HSC 4 Life - Lucky you, for meeting Nicho, he's one cool guy hahahaha

shortie_689

HSC
Persephone87 said:
hey theis is a pictur of my Continuer's French class! All six of us :D

I hope the photo attaches...been having problems with that....
Hey you go to Abbotsleigh an u know Jo M and Esther Brazil

bennynoel

HSC 4 Life - Yeah i do go to NSB and you know iwas being sarcastic right? cos Nicho is ont of the most annoying people with one of the most annoying voices

ommy_Lamp - yeah Mr Mac, he's a champ

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Sorry for the posing :) , its the only picture of myself i have on my comp. At least its recent...i think its from the first time i did year 12 (last year).

MouNtY

the first pic is of one half of my group on grad....the second is of me and my bro..just coz i love him and i'm in my skool uniform so it does kinda fit in lol.....and the third is just of me and my mates tryin to be gangsters at the front of my school

far these files are too bg aye?

twiddla

Must agree that Mr Mac is an absolute champ but bennynoel you ought to realise how annoying u can be and the fact it doesn't bother me in the least if u find me annoying for things I can't avoid.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
the 02 photo is a good one!

i took heaps of good photos, they are still on my camera, when i get them transferred ill post :)

bennynoel

Nicho said:
Must agree that Mr Mac is an absolute champ but bennynoel you ought to realise how annoying u can be and the fact it doesn't bother me in the least if u find me annoying for things I can't avoid.
Nick its not just the voice, its your incapability to know when you're not wanted around, which is most of the time, ever wonder why whenever you join my conversations at school people give you funny looks and walk away?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mzblazeit - ok, where's spell checker, i can't stand the mix up of there and their. there = a place. their = ownership. the hot guys own the school uniform, it's their school uniform.

bennynoel said:
Nick its not just the voice, its your incapability to know when you're not wanted around, which is most of the time, ever wonder why whenever you join my conversations at school people give you funny looks and walk away?
at least on this forum he has a better attitude than you.

twiddla

Perhaps the reason ppl start walking away is cos of ur arogance!!! - your opinion has never counted for much in my mind!!

bennynoel

Nicho said:
Perhaps the reason ppl start walking away is cos of ur arogance!!! - your opinion has never counted for much in my mind!!
Yeah nice comeback, cos that is completely relevant in the scenario described.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)