Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i get what he's trying to say. asian's more of a term based on appearance now then it is based on geographical ethnicity.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
hipPo3 said:
OMFG ur an idiot ..
Russia is in asia u fuck .. do we classify them as Asians ?? Would u classify Arabians as asians ??
Since u nothing more then sqaut .. fuck off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASIA
Embrace Wikki fucktard

Indians are Southern Asians.. BUT :
Indians are more Middle Eastern then azns .. our skin is Not yellow and we dont have slots for eyes

What we consider Azns are poeple living in the East Asia and Southeast Asia .. they have these similar appearences.

I went to your wikipedia link. Here is the notable information it had regarding our currant discussion:

"The demarcation between Asia and Africa is the isthmus of Suez (though the Sinai Peninsula, being a part of Egypt east of the canal, is often geopolitically considered a part of Africa). The boundary between Asia and Europe runs via the Dardanelles, the Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus, to the Black Sea, the Caucasus Mountains, the Caspian Sea, the Ural River to its source, and the Ural Mountains to the Kara Sea at Kara, Russia. About 60 percent of the world's human population lives in Asia."

Notice how these barriers include the subcontinent as part of Asia?

"Asia itself is often divided in the following subregions:

North Asia
Central Asia
East Asia (or Far East)
Southeast Asia
South Asia (or Indian Subcontinent)
Southwest Asia (or West Asia)"

notice how these regions, the region you somehow segregate from Asia are described as being "subregions". Ie, parts of Asia, in much the same way that New South Wales is part of Australia.

Either you are really stupid, or just illiterate, as the link you quoted supports my argument, not yours. In fact, it must be the former, as for the good of illiterates wikipedia also included an image of Asia:

With this, i include an image of my own:

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
OMFG ur an idiot ..
Russia is in asia u fuck .. do we classify them as Asians ?? Would u classify Arabians asians ??
Since u nothing more then sqaut .. fuck off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASIA
Embrace Wikki fucktard

Indians are Southern Asians.. BUT :
Indians are more Middle Eastern then azns .. our skin is Not yellow and we dont have slots for eyes

What we consider Azns are poeple living in the East Asia and Southeast Asia .. they have these similar appearences.
You, sir, are very mistaken.

Russia is classified as part of Europe. People are defined upon where they live, not what they look like. And Egronk pwned you on the rest of your silly post.

hipPo3

HSC
nwatts said:
You, sir, are very mistaken.

Russia is classified as part of Europe. People are defined upon where they live, not what they look like. And Egronk pwned you on the rest of your silly post.
how am i mistaken ? I know Russia is classified as European as it is my piont. The Russian country itself is in Asia, but they are classified as Europeans not asians. So since India is in Aisa why would we be considered asian if we look nothing like them ?. These days in society Asians are poeple that look like poeple that live in Southeast and Eastern Asia .. India is in southern Asia.

Poeple are defined where they live.. since Egronk was nice enough to do a simple c n p job, look at the pic of where exactly Asia is. The majority of Russia is in Asia
Nwatt, Egronk .. u need to read properly.

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
how am i mistaken ? I know Russia is classified as European as it is my piont. The Russian country itself is in Asia, but they are classified as Europeans not asians. So since India is in Aisa why would we be considered asian if we look nothing like them ?. These days in society Asians are poeple that look like poeple that live in Southeast and Eastern Asia .. India is in southern Asia.

Poeple are defined where they live.. since Egronk was nice enough to do a simple c n p job, look at the pic of where exactly Asia is. Russia is in Asia
Nwatt, Egronk .. u need to read properly.
No, you see - Russia is a European nation. That's a fact. Russia is big, and extends into what we class as Asia. You'll find, however, despite all your arguing you will not change world standards in making people think Russia is an Asian nation.

Conversely, India is an Asian nation. It is part of the continent of Asia. Therefore it is accurate to say that Indians are Asian, because of where their country is situated on the globe, as well as because of where world standards have defined continental borders.

hipPo3

HSC
nwatts said:
No, you see - Russia is a European nation. That's a fact. Russia is big, and extends into what we class as Asia. You'll find, however, despite all your arguing you will not change world standards in making people think Russia is an Asian nation.

Conversely, India is an Asian nation. It is part of the continent of Asia. Therefore it is accurate to say that Indians are Asian, because of where their country is situated on the globe, as well as because of where world standards have defined continental borders.
u do realise that russia, Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Isreal are all on the Asian continent aswell ?
my aruegument was simple .. Indians shouldnt be classified as azn. We dont look anything like them, so why are we called azn ?

This is what i mean:
tangerinespeedo said:
i get what he's trying to say. asian's more of a term based on appearance now then it is based on geographical ethnicity.
do u understand what im getting at ?.. btw, Physically, Russia is in asia not Europe, even though a small part might be.

Edit: nwatts .. that was a typo,
Egronk is seriously fucked up, so dont stoop down to his stupidity by arguing this simple notion nwatts. His "pwning me" post doesnt make any sense, i have already said that i agreed india is in asia and nowhere have i said it wasnt.

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
my aruegument was simple .. Indians should be classified as azn. We dont look anything like them, so why are we called azn ?
I'm honestly very confused at this point.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
WELL EHEM WE ERR RUSSIANS CLASSIFY OURSELVES EUROPEAN SO IF U MR HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THAT ND THINK THAT IM ASIAN OR SOMETHING F.O. COZ U DNO ANYTHING ND EVEN THO SOME RUSSIAN PPL LOOK ASIAN IT DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL OF US ARE SOOO NEEERRRR

thats all i had to say heheh

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
hipPo3 said:
We dont look anything like them, so why are we called azn ?
You don't look Australian either, does that mean that you aren't Australian?

Unless you are Aboriginal you don't look Australian, does that mean that 20 million people aren't Australian?

We don't look anything like them, so why call us Australian?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
hipPo3 said:
Australian Citizenship ..

So we're technically Australian, even though we don't look like Australians.

Just like Indians are technically Asian, even though they don't look like other Asians, such as Chinese or Japanese.

hipPo3

HSC
Egronk said:
So we're technically Australian, even though we don't look like Australians.

Just like Indians are technically Asian, even though they don't look like other Asians, such as Chinese or Japanese.
define what u call an Autralian..

By ur logic i can call any country on the asian continent an asian..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I refuse to continue this conversation as:

1. You have already been proved wrong multiple times

and;

2. Your spelling is too annoying for me to continue reading.

hipPo3

HSC
Egronk said:
I refuse to continue this conversation as:

1. You have already been proved wrong multiple times

and;

2. Your spelling is too annoying for me to continue reading.
1. nowhere u have proved me wrong
2. I write to a level were i can be understood

ur the only person thats complained about my spelling.. which means u either dont have the ability to comprhend basic grammer .. or ur just using it as an excuse to quit argueing.

Egronk .. u are a stupid fucktard, and the only one i have ever seen on this forum .. fuck ur soo simple, u dont grasp any concepts .. and all u do is bitch. Can u not understand anything ?

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
1. nowhere u have proved me wrong
2. I write to a level were i can be understood

ur the only person thats complained about my spelling.. which means u either dont have the ability to comprhend basic grammer .. or ur just using it as an excuse to quit argueing.

Egronk .. u are a stupid fucktard, and the only one i have ever seen on this forum .. fuck ur soo simple, u dont grasp any concepts .. and all u do is bitch. Can u not understand anything ?
No, i'd complain too, but too many on this board think i'm a bit of a prick for picking out awful spelling/grammar all the time. It's painfully irritating, and it makes you look stupider than you are.

And on point #1, you've proved yourself wrong on a few occasions. Egronk, while not perhaps doing it in the most mature of ways, has surfaced your own tendency to contradict yourself.

hipPo3

HSC
nwatts said:
No, i'd complain too, but too many on this board think i'm a bit of a prick for picking out awful spelling/grammar all the time. It's painfully irritating, and it makes you look stupider than you are.

And on point #1, you've proved yourself wrong on a few occasions. Egronk, while not perhaps doing it in the most mature of ways, has surfaced your own tendency to contradict yourself.
how have i contradicted myself ?
all u 2 do is say .. show me where i have contradicted myself.

man nwatts ... u n gronk are bigger fuckers then i thought. Seriously .. i never thought anyone would be this stupid, but both of u have proven me wrong.

Fuck off

nwatts

HSC
hipPo3 said:
Russia is in asia u fuck .. do we classify them as Asians ?? Would u classify Arabians asians ??
hipPo3 said:
Poeple are defined where they live
hipPo3 said:
So since India is in Aisa why would we be considered asian if we look nothing like them ?
hipPo3 said:
hipPo3 said:
my aruegument was simple .. Indians shouldnt be classified as azn. We dont look anything like them, so why are we called azn ?
hipPo3 said:
Do I keep going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)