Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
for our muck up day someone set fireworks off in the senior area. some guy had to go to hospital since the fireworks fell down and shot everywhere..i remember hiding behind a tree when that happened :D

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
interesting. for our muck up it was ok since we weren't technally allowed to do anything!!!!!!!1 dammmmmmmmm skool ,, any way some of us dressed up as bogans stubby shorts and wigs , we had also a sudi arabian holding a bottle of oil in one hand and money in the other that was so fukn smart we also had little bo peep and othe kool stuff like the random dressed up gansta with a large clock tied around their neck.......... once i get the picks im to post it up

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
our muck up day was pretty tame cause we got the "you do anything stupid you cant sit your hsc here bla bla bla" all we did was put flour on the fans and vaseline on the doorknobs and stuff like that. pretty tame and boring and we still got in shit for it.

greenapple^0^

HSC
Snow Pea! said:
ur purty!
ur mate looks like a gal from school
and that guy... reow ;)
hahaha i know this is random but u got that quotes from the play "desire under the elms" right?? hahaha i liked that play~and we all love that part with the love bacon thing lol

*sasha*

HSC
whoa this thread is dead. id post pics but i feel kinda weird posting pics in a dead thread.. :p

SaintMichael

HSC
N/A
how come there is more guyz pic in here, we need chicks pic, i dont care if you post a Paris hilton pic and say it was you, as long as it hawwwwwwwwwttttttt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)