Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

SW0502

HSC
Murf said:
LOL did u order one of ours?

murf
aha i still have the order thingy in my diary im yet to do it... along with getting another ID card and train thingy since i lost mine

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Im extremely sorry about how long its taken me to reply to your post, its just that I had to find ways to reply to your highly-advanced post with its words "sick" and "bro". Im still stuck. It seems that you're level of language is too advanced for me. Therefore, I surrender.
highly-advanced post?
level of language?

i think you're the one struggling with your words, mate.

gurl69

HSC
:rolleyes: :) :cool: :rolleyes:

QUOTE=BlackJack]Isn't that the teacher??? :eek: Is he still in this world, or is he off in another while reading the book?

Man that' s funny:rofl:[/QUOTE]

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Condell Park High 2005 Muckup - No, we're not all terrorists

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
reposted: edited teacher photo

this has nothing to do with anything, but at one point during the last year, two of my friends were wrongly accussed of smoking marijuana and stood down from classes until they were able to prove their innocence via a urine test. they passed with no traces. i was very pissed off, and one way of venting my anger was adjusting a photo we had of her (the teacher) slightly and distributing it throughout year 12.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sunjet said:
omg naked chicks.
lol i was just thinking the same thing. osama bin laden is also in there. i go to condell park and he has never made an appearance to visit a cousin. not once.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sunjet said:
condell park is like uleh central
coming from a skippy - we aint all bad. like sure, there are heaps of lebos, but its like any school - there is the select few which ruin the rep for the others. and of course the media is only going to highlight the negative side of things arent they? i bet no shire folk hear about all of the muslim/christian conferences and parades that go on?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
the basis for my comment was the photo. i don't know what the media has said :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)