Year 12, Too Late For Selective School? (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
I am doing pretty well in most my subjects, (including extension 1). I have also begun open source programming. Is it too late to go to a selective school in year 12?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I am doing pretty well in most my subjects, (including extension 1). I have also begun open source programming. Is it too late to go to a selective school in year 12?
sorry mate but u can't apply for y12 its only for yr 7-11

vishnay

God
HSC
why do u wanna go to a selective school?

Octavius

HSC
It is a risk for you atar. You are gonna have to get used to the marking, the structure, the teaching style, the expectations, the workload, meet people and try to fit in, compete with very hardworking people all in the most important year of your high school education. There is no trial and error.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Bauklin Hills High says you can transfer in year 12
they say that but i'm 99% sure they won't accept anyway, year 12 is a case by case basis thing

op, don't bother going to a selective school in year 12 - or just trying to move out of your current school atm, just focus on being top ranked in all of your subjects. moving to a selective school in year 12 will not just mean adjusting to a new environment but also an entirely new cohort of students to compete against (a very academically inclined one). you can still get a good atar without going to a selective school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)