Year 9 and 10 Mathematics Tutoring in Western Sydney (1 Viewer)

Plack

HSC
Hey guys,

I have been tutoring since I have finished my HSC in 2012, working at a coaching company, mainly teaching year 9 and 10 mathematics. One thing that occurred to me over the course of several months was that year 9 and 10 are fundamental years for students to learn the foundational skills. When I am teaching my year 11 classes, I am surprised that they cannot do some of the basic year 9/10 topics which has led me to believe that it is vital to learn these before reaching senior years.

Having taught almost fifteen year 9 and 10 students, I have been able to gauge and determine the knowledge they need for not only their year 10 school exams, but the skill-set needed for senior years.

MARKS:
In the HSC, I achieved 94 in Mathematics 2U and 96 in 3U - both of these subjects were accelerated, meaning I sat them while in year 11. I then did 4U the year after and achieved 93. If you want proof, you can PM/email me for a document.

WHY CHOOSE ME?
In school classes, there are too many people in a classroom hence you cannot receive individual attention. This is where I come in. I will assess what you are good at and what you are bad at. I will then ensure that your weaknesses are converted to your strengths in a matter of a few lessons. I will provide my very best support to help you get the best marks possible and will go through a range of questions with explained solutions to ensure you understand the thought process. I promise you, once you have your first lesson with me, you will be feeling much more confident in maths.

What makes me different to other tutors is that I am specifically focusing on Year 9 and 10 maths and not year 11 and 12. I have taught so many classes for Year 9 and 10 that I have pretty much memorized the syllabus. Really, just give one lesson a go and you won't regret it ;).

LOCATION/PRICING/CONTACT INFORMATION:
The lessons would be held in Blacktown Library where I will book a room for me to teach you. If necessary, I can take lessons at Parramatta Library too. I am available everyday except for Tuesdays and Saturdays.

The pricings for a class are as follows:
- Class of 1 is $30/h ($60 for a 2 hour lesson)
- Class of 2 is $25/h ($50 for a 2 hour lesson)
- Class of 3 is $20/h ($40 for a 2 hour lesson)

To contact me: email tutoringmaths910@gmail.com or PM me. I can provide you with my mobile number if needed.

Thanks, and good luck for your final exams :) Feel free to ask any questions below.

Plack

HSC
Hey guys, I still have a few more spaces available for this year. Let me know if you need any extra help for maths to get a head start in school.

gjay822

HSC
N/A
I am very interested on your skills on math tutoring. I was hoping that I can engage with you soon as the time that I am in need of tutoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)